No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macie, hope you’re having a great weekend.

We’re glad that things are getting better with your ear.

God Bless the Gardner’s!!!!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great weekend!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. I hope all is well and ya'll are having a wonderful weekend.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

sent

Comment

Good morning pretty girl! Have a great day.

Comment

8 years ago today we began this journey. We have certainly had our ups and downs. But so blessed to still have Macie with us. Thank you Lord for watching over her. And thank each and every one of you for praying and checking on her as often as you do.

Comment

My prayers will continue for Miss Macie and all of the Gardner family.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  8 years ago today we began this journey. We have certainly had our ups and downs. But so blessed to still have Macie with us. Thank you Lord for watching over her. And thank each and every one of you for praying and checking on her as often as you do.
                  Yes, thank you Lord. Always thinking and praying for our Princess Macie and her wonderful family. Love you guys.

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Here it is, Monday AGAIN. Where do all these Mondays come from? Have a great week!

Comment

Been a while since I’ve checked in. I’ve got no excuse. Just wanted to drop in and say have a great day! Continued prayers for everyone.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Happy Hump Day beautiful, have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                          Can't believe it's been that long! I remember reading that original post. She's definitely a strong one! God bless y'all for everything you do for her. I know it's natural as parents but you guys are saints in my book.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope your week is a great one!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Have a great day.

Comment

Not much to report in Macies world. She is crushing along pretty good. She sure feels like she is still gaining wait. Haven’t had a Dr appointment recently to weigh her. But she looks better. Harley is busy with her masters program, grandson Kale starts school tomorrow so our 2 week long visits will be cut down to short weekend visits. I am thankful school is starting, that means we will slow down a little at work (we do a LOT of school work, so Aug is a MAD dash to finish). Ive been worried about the Anthrax out break out west, but the report form a lease member this weekend was Lots of deer seen so hopefully we can make it to cooler weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X