No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specs in Tomball. Spring Cypress location has a case of Weller 12. 10 left when I left.

Comment

Anyone in the Fort Worth area know where I can get a bottle of Blantons? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
        Specs in Tomball. Spring Cypress location has a case of Weller 12. 10 left when I left.
        I showed up at ten this morning to try and snag a bottle and they were out already. Said they sold that case, the eagle rare, and their Blanton within less than an hour yesterday.

At this rate, I’ll never get a bottle unless I have someone on the inside lol

Comment

I have ETL, Weller 12, and Blantons to trade. Looking for Rock Hill Farms. Located in Marshall, TX

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
            I showed up at ten this morning to try and snag a bottle and they were out already. Said they sold that case, the eagle rare, and their Blanton within less than an hour yesterday.

At this rate, I’ll never get a bottle unless I have someone on the inside lol
            They exaggerated a little. I saw the post here about it an hr after posted and told a co worker to go by. He snagged one and said there were 5-6 left at that point. I’m sure they were gone before close though

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
              Weller special reserve you can get at specs easily. Antique and 12 is harder to get.
              I haven't seen Blanton's in a year that wasnt waiting for someone to pick up. I snagged a 12 a lil while back from a place I buy from. Eagle rare will pop up at specs.
              Theres a little liqour store at 2920 and stuebner. He keeps a good selection in the back but he will straight up tell you that it's for his regulars. You have to buy cheaper/easy to get stuff and be on his list (he actually has a list) and he goes through and calls people that are looking for bottles from his list as they get delivered.
              That guy will straight up rip you off, always has! He tried to sell me a bottle of 4 roses single barrel for $65 one time. Michter’s for $75, and Blanton’s for $125. I can’t afford to be one of his regulars...or won’t rather.

Comment

Hit Spec’s this afternoon, gal at the register told me they’ve been out since Tuesday on all the hard to gets. Decided I needed to replace a bottle of four roses anyways and they had buffalo trace on the shelf so I got that too. Started talked with the guy who ran that department and he had a stash in the back so I scored a bottle of eagle rare

Comment

Anyone have some Elijah Craig barrel proof they want to trade?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    Good stuff!!

hows the rock hill farms? I've never been able to find it to try it

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      hows the rock hill farms? I've never been able to find it to try it
                      Great stuff

Comment

Gentleman Jack... Neat!

Comment

Found 3 bottles of Weller 12 today @ $30! Lucky day...

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt 545 View Post
                            Nice. Texas has been flooded with that in last few days

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              Nice. Texas has been flooded with that in last few days
                              They told me they’ve been waiting 3 months to get it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt 545 View Post
                                Nice Score!

Comment

Working...
                                X