This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lip View Post
    Anyone else hear Jason's shout out to texasbowhunter.com on The LateNight Vision Show? If not, you need to check he and Hans out. They have a podcast and are on YouTube.
    Thank you VERY much Lip.

Here is our latest episode we released today on the topic of landowners not allowing free hog hunting opportunities on their properties. This was sparked after a recent article in Texas Fish and Game.

You can go to our channel home page and see all of our episodes there and you can find us on any podcast app if you don't have time to watch the videos.

- Jason

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKpsuN7j5tE"]Ep. #64 | Should Landowners Allow Free Access for Hog Hunting?? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
      I just got a axiom xm-30, I need a lanyard. I’ve been putting it in my shirt pocket the last couple of nights, but that isn’t real handy. What are you guys using?
      Originally posted by hkmp5s View Post
      I just got mine in today and was wondering the same thing.
      I'm not sure how all bought those Axions from me, but if you did....keep checking the mail over the next few days. I think you'll be happy at what you find in the mailbox.

- Jason

Comment

Sorry Jason, I didn't, but I did order an extra battery for it from you.

Comment

Originally posted by hkmp5s View Post
          Sorry Jason, I didn't, but I did order an extra battery for it from you.
          No problem at all. I'm doing something for the guys who bought from me, so that's why I mentioned it.

Hit up Russ81, he has THE best lanyards.

Comment

For everyone that is using Night Vision scopes, if you would like to take it to the next level, you don't have to buy a new scope. We(Sniper Hog Lights) will be coming out with a new light(Coyote Cannon) that will probably be available for purchase on 8-2-2019. With digital Night vision and our Coyote Cannon light in IR, you can see at least 1000 yards with scopes like the ATN X-Sight II, ATN 4K Pro, Sightmark photon XT, Sightmark Wraith and Accufire Noctis V1. We actually could identify a person at 1200 yards with the Accufire Noctis V1 and just over 1000 yards with the others. If everything goes as planned, we will have the Coyote Cannon available to purchase at all the Hunter Extravaganza shows so come check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
              What Night Vision do you have?
              Atn xsight 4K pro

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                For everyone that is using Night Vision scopes, if you would like to take it to the next level, you don't have to buy a new scope. We(Sniper Hog Lights) will be coming out with a new light(Coyote Cannon) that will probably be available for purchase on 8-2-2019. With digital Night vision and our Coyote Cannon light in IR, you can see at least 1000 yards with scopes like the ATN X-Sight II, ATN 4K Pro, Sightmark photon XT, Sightmark Wraith and Accufire Noctis V1. We actually could identify a person at 1200 yards with the Accufire Noctis V1 and just over 1000 yards with the others. If everything goes as planned, we will have the Coyote Cannon available to purchase at all the Hunter Extravaganza shows so come check it out.
                How much will it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by rockspringshunt View Post
                  How much will it cost?
                  The Coyote Cannon will be $149.99 to $376.99. The reason for the price difference is do to all the options that can be added to it. Below is a list of the options and their prices

1 - Coyote Cannon light in your Choice of color(RED,IR 850m,IR 940NM,WHITE,GREEN) $149.99
                  Options Available with the light when you purchase it.
                  2 - 21700 batteries and charger $40.00 or
                  4 - 21700 batteries and charger $65.00
                  Up to 3 LED modules in your choice of color(RED,IR 850m,IR 940NM,WHITE,GREEN) The LED module color will determine the color your light shines. This means you can change the color your light shines simply by changing the LED Module. $30.00 For each LED Module.
                  1 - Predator Pro Mount $30.00 This mount is for mounting the light to scopes or weaver/picatinny type rails. The mount is height adjustable so you can mount the light the correct distance from your gun/scope. This way you don't have a light sits way away from gun/scope or hits your gun/scope. The mount is also windage and elevation adjustable so you can get the light lined up perfectly with your sights/scope.
                  1 - Aluminum case for storing your light with custom Cut EVA foam $30.00
                  1 - Light handle/Grip for mounting to the light when you want to use it to scan $12.00

Here is a example of what guys would buy if they were buying the light to mount to their gun using a nightvision scope.
                  1 - Coyote Canon light in IR 850nm $149.99
                  Then the options they would add to the light
                  1 - 2 21700 batteries and charger $40.00 only uses 1 battery so you have a spare.
                  1 - Predator Pro Mount $30.00
                  Total = $219.99

We also give a 10% off coupon code to TBH members, you just have to send me a PM and I will send you the code. That means the TBH price would be $197.99 This same package at the TTHA shows will be $200.00 so it's basically the same price as it is with the TBH discount. No TBH discounts can be uses at the shows, only on our Website.

We don't have the Coyote Cannon listed yet on our Website but it will be by the end of next week. Even though I know this is a night vision thread, Here are the distance the other colors shine

Red = 1050 Yards
                  White = 1650 yards
                  Green = 1770 yards

There is not another LED light on the market that can even come close to shining as far as the Coyote Cannon in Red, Green or IR. White almost shines a mile and green just over a mile.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                      The Coyote Cannon will be $149.99 to $376.99. The reason for the price difference is do to all the options that can be added to it. Below is a list of the options and their prices

1 - Coyote Cannon light in your Choice of color(RED,IR 850m,IR 940NM,WHITE,GREEN) $149.99
                      Options Available with the light when you purchase it.
                      2 - 21700 batteries and charger $40.00 or
                      4 - 21700 batteries and charger $65.00
                      Up to 3 LED modules in your choice of color(RED,IR 850m,IR 940NM,WHITE,GREEN) The LED module color will determine the color your light shines. This means you can change the color your light shines simply by changing the LED Module. $30.00 For each LED Module.
                      1 - Predator Pro Mount $30.00 This mount is for mounting the light to scopes or weaver/picatinny type rails. The mount is height adjustable so you can mount the light the correct distance from your gun/scope. This way you don't have a light sits way away from gun/scope or hits your gun/scope. The mount is also windage and elevation adjustable so you can get the light lined up perfectly with your sights/scope.
                      1 - Aluminum case for storing your light with custom Cut EVA foam $30.00
                      1 - Light handle/Grip for mounting to the light when you want to use it to scan $12.00

Here is a example of what guys would buy if they were buying the light to mount to their gun using a nightvision scope.
                      1 - Coyote Canon light in IR 850nm $149.99
                      Then the options they would add to the light
                      1 - 2 21700 batteries and charger $40.00 only uses 1 battery so you have a spare.
                      1 - Predator Pro Mount $30.00
                      Total = $219.99

We also give a 10% off coupon code to TBH members, you just have to send me a PM and I will send you the code. That means the TBH price would be $197.99 This same package at the TTHA shows will be $200.00 so it's basically the same price as it is with the TBH discount. No TBH discounts can be uses at the shows, only on our Website.

We don't have the Coyote Cannon listed yet on our Website but it will be by the end of next week. Even though I know this is a night vision thread, Here are the distance the other colors shine

Red = 1050 Yards
                      White = 1650 yards
                      Green = 1770 yards

There is not another LED light on the market that can even come close to shining as far as the Coyote Cannon in Red, Green or IR. White almost shines a mile and green just over a mile.
                      New to night vision so what’s the different used for the 850 and 940 nm ir ?

Comment

In short Wavelength of the light.

This pic is of my Sniper Hawg Light 66LRX flashlight with 850nm IR LED in it. It's mounted to my Sightmark Wraith. I have the rifle lying g on top of the pug I just killed. I'm about 5 yds away. The 66LRX has a focus able beam and I have a dimmer tail cap on it. So I have no clue as to the power level or if it's on spot light, floodlight or somewhere in between.

The other 2 pics are of the pig and my rifle and the pic I shot with flash when I realized the light was still on. I turned the flash off and took the dark picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                          I'm not sure how all bought those Axions from me, but if you did....keep checking the mail over the next few days. I think you'll be happy at what you find in the mailbox.

- Jason
                          I did, you had to talk to me while you were at the feed store... Everything you said about the unit has been spot on, I appreciate it!

Comment

This is the 6th pig this week since I received the Xm-30 in the mail from Outdoor Legacy. I’ve been scanning with it to locate, then I have a green light above my scope to shoot. It works, but is hard to get more than one shot at the group because the muzzle blast/smoke blinds you for a second or two with the green light. Sucks when you see a group of 40 on open ground and only get one or two shots off. I’ve started a savings account for the Thermion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The 940nm IR will not have as much red glow to the LED as the 850nm LED. If you have a game camera in IR and ever seen it take a picture at night you will see the LED's glow red and this is the glow I'm talking about. While some animals will spook at the 850nm it's rare but there is a less chance of animals spooking at the 940nm because of less Red glow to the LED. The 850nm will shine further then the 940nm and this is why I usually tell people to go with the 850 first and then if they are having any issue with animals spooking, go with the 940nm. For example, with the ATN 4K Pro and our Coyote cannon light, we could identify at 1000 yards with the 850nm IR and 600 yards with the 940nm IR.

Click on this facebook link to see a quick video of a buck lit up with our new Coyote Cannon and the Accufire Noctis V1 digital Night Vision scope. https://www.facebook.com/sniperhogli...8587357138932/

Comment

I’ll be stopping by in Fort Worth to check out that new cannon. I’m ready to upgrade my wraith.

Comment

Working...
                                X