No announcement yet.

South Texas Hunters Thread 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving all the updates and pictures. We are headed out next Friday to fill protein stations and get cameras out. Hoping this "cool front" forecast holds together.

Comment

Headed down tomorrow, got some work to do on our Jeep and hopefully get trail cams going. Any reports on recent rains if any? I'm guessing it's pretty darn dry about now. We're off 2050 about 6 miles north of Bruni in Webb County. Really wish our cameras were already out but we are where we are.

Comment

Not a good pic but looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
          Not a good pic but looks good

Heck yeah!

Comment

Looks good to me

Comment

We are heading down today to put out 22 tons of corn. Also top off the Cottonseed feeders. We have had cameras out for 2 weeks so hopefully we have some good pics to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
                We are heading down today to put out 22 tons of corn. Also top off the Cottonseed feeders. We have had cameras out for 2 weeks so hopefully we have some good pics to look at.

That's a lot of golden nuggets... Hope you have a feed trailer and not pitching sacks..

Share them pics!!

Comment

Deer are looking good. Still got 6-7 weeks of growing. Could use some more rain. Starting to get dry in Webb County.

Comment

Nice deer rattler...

Comment

Send a few SE

Comment

Got back last night, ranch was DRY. All feeders up and running and cameras out at 6 stations. Had a ton of dove and quail which was nice, looking forward to September, hope we get some rain soon, one of our tanks was completely dry. Did see a nice 10 Saturday evening on road corn and the beer was cold

Comment

Very nice deer rattler - we could use rain here in East Texas also.

Comment

Heading down now to check cameras and fill feeders.

Comment

Man it’s dry here. Looks like we haven’t got rain since end of June or early July.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                Man it’s dry here. Looks like we haven’t got rain since end of June or early July.

Not what I wanted to hear. It’s been dry here in Houston so I figured it must be really dry down south.

Comment

Working...
                                X