No announcement yet.

2019 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well got to only check a couple cams today, hope to get to rest latter this week but thought I’d share a couple push county velvet up and comers.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0470.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	24584965Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0471.jpg
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	24584966

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
      Well got to only check a couple cams today, hope to get to rest latter this week but thought I’d share a couple push county velvet up and comers.[ATTACH]964576[/ATTACH][ATTACH]964577[/ATTACH]

Son! You have a couple studs to chase this year! Good luck! Hope to see one hit the ground!

Comment

I wish it was this year, keep a very strict 6 or older management plan in this lease. The bigger one is 6 but I’ve noticed on this piece of property they really pop at seven so he gets a pass. The other one has a few years of growing.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
          Son! You have a couple studs to chase this year! Good luck! Hope to see one hit the ground!

Few of the deer off that place once you let them get 7. Everything from 7 to 11 on that wall.

Comment

Few of the deer off that place once you let them get 7. Everything from 7 to 11 on that wall.

That’s awesome man! Nice bucks!

Comment

Well got to only check a couple cams today, hope to get to rest latter this week but thought I’d share a couple push county velvet up and comers.[ATTACH]964576[/ATTACH][ATTACH]964577[/ATTACH]

How do you keep the bears off them free choice feeders?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
                How do you keep the bears off them free choice feeders?

I don’t, use to you could just feed protein until October then switch to corn now they don’t care they eat cattle feed. I just deal with it. I’ve got some very serious bear hunters on that particular lease and they keep them pretty occupied with the sweets. Those that don’t leave die of lead poisoning, very strange.......?

Comment

I don’t, use to you could just feed protein until October then switch to corn now they don’t care they eat cattle feed. I just deal with it. I’ve got some very serious bear hunters on that particular lease and they keep them pretty occupied with the sweets. Those that don’t leave die of lead poisoning, very strange.......?

When we were in Snow we just felt with it. Our new place is different there are TONS of bear. We even hung the feeders where they couldn't tear them up, but they just lived under them all summer. So this year we aren't feeding until September. Only minerals.

Comment

Where abouts is new place? the worst I’ve had them is up around Clayton

Comment

Goodness that's some nice deer.

Comment

Antlers Boy,

That's a bad***** shop, love the cedar. Nice bucks! Hard to find a buck past 3 1/2 years in Cloudy...…

Comment

Originally posted by kva393 View Post
                          Antlers Boy,

That's a bad***** shop, love the cedar. Nice bucks! Hard to find a buck past 3 1/2 years in Cloudy...…

Thanks man, lot of hours, beer/whiskey, and some good help. Built whole shop/man cave from ground up with saw mill and rock I picked up.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1767.jpg
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	24587182
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2271.jpg
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	24587183Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0417.jpg
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	24587184Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0328.jpg
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	24587185Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1503.jpg
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	24587186Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1502.jpg
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	24587187

Comment

Nice very nice!

Comment

Hey Guys,

I've been contemplating throwing up a protein feeder. My only hesitation is having coons that can squat a 50# bag of corn by the end of the season. DO y'all find that the coons eat a lot of the protein or is it worth the tradeoff?

Comment

Put up some sort of panel/hog fence around feed spot and coons will not wear you out to bad. They are mostly just wasteful rake s+*! Out on the ground then hogs eat it, with something to keep hogs out I’ve noticed the coons do not eat near as much as I thought they were. Yearlings and fawns will clean up what they take out.

Comment

Working...
                                X