2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Looking at the schedule and they have the Astros playing another late game tomorrow at the end of a 7 game road trip before returning home. This is in the middle of 13 games in a row coming out of the break. Why in the hell would they not give them a day game tomorrow?
    Yeah and I stayed up for that whole game last night hoping for retaliation that didn't come. Gonna be a struggle to watch tonight but it might still happen.

Comment

Nah.. its over.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Pitchers are usually not due back in the lineup for 4 days, ??????.

My Dad and three other crew members were in a bar fight with MP's during WWII. The 1st day out on a 90 day sub run his Captain confined them to the ship for two weeks.......

The pitcher was a reliever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
          Yeah and I stayed up for that whole game last night hoping for retaliation that didn't come. Gonna be a struggle to watch tonight but it might still happen.
          That whoopin last night was enough retaliation! Miley's first pitch tonight needs to be a little chin music to show it aint over!

Comment

Im pretty sure a cardboard cutout of Stassi would produce more offense. When you stack White and Stassi together in a lineup that is where innings go to die.

Comment

Plackada!

Comment

Matt Harvey just walked White and Stassi on 9 pitches.....I think his career is over.

Comment

Split.
                  We need a starting pitcher bad. The opener project isn’t going to work with this staff.

Comment

Is lucroy busy?

What? Too soon?

Comment

Need Verlander to go deep tonight as they will have two bullpen games in a row.

Comment

Y’all scared? Come on!

Comment

La Pina with the Big Fly!

Comment

🍍🍍🍍🍍

Comment

I’ll take the L, but quit driving down Minors value![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was awesome to see, back to back to back

Comment

Working...
                                X