Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyplace to get mesquite Abilene to Lubbock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    With Rob??? Give him a big wet kiss for me!

Rob, give Curtisima a big wet kiss from me also!!!

The white is on my bucket list! Ima gonna put the mash on you some day!

We are floating the San Juan one day and fishing the Chama and Conejos the other days!
    Can you imagine being the guide who deals with these Garca lovers tomorrow!!! . They even have matching t shirts!!!

We need to do a group trip on the white. I did it with my girls a couple years ago. Fun place!

Im glad your getting to go and got your mesquite.
    Last edited by doug; 07-12-2019, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Heading to NM is cool but getting to do some sight seeing in Merkel, Texas is a real treat.

Comment

Good stuff if you were close to Hondo I could have hooked you up.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
          Heading to NM is cool but getting to do some sight seeing in Merkel, Texas is a real treat.
          There's no place like home

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
            Originally posted by Randy View Post
            There's no place like home
            My wife and I enjoyed Merkel so much, we discussed just staying there for our vacation, but we couldn't get reservations at the hotel on short notice. It was already booked up!

Comment

My wife and I enjoyed Merkel so much, we discussed just staying there for our vacation, but we couldn't get reservations at the hotel on short notice. It was already booked up!

Maybe next time! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tom Thumb sells it, along with post oak and hickory

Comment

Yep. They stay booked up several months in advance.

Comment

Out of curiosity, what are you hunting in NM besides coyotes this time of year?

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                      Can you imagine being the guide who deals with these Garca lovers tomorrow!!! . They even have matching t shirts!!!

We need to do a group trip on the white. I did it with my girls a couple years ago. Fun place!

Doug?

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post

Thanks for the good wishes, Doug! Can you imagine the cluster, uh...love party going on up there with those derelicts! Yes, we should do a group outing up there!

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
                        Out of curiosity, what are you hunting in NM besides coyotes this time of year?
                        We will be hunting for the elusive trophy trout in northern New Mexico and southern Colorado using fly rods as our weapons and tasty flies as bait!

Comment

Have fun Randy! Y'all be careful.

Comment

Nice! Enjoy the mountains and hopefully the river flows have subsided some but still better than last year. We fished the Conejos in mid-August and it wasn't much more than a summer creek in Texas. I can't wait to hit the Cimarron after I get back home to Clayton next week.

Comment

Where's the fish pics?? Or you busy napping and eating cookies!![emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                Where's the fish pics?? Or you busy napping and eating cookies!![emoji2]

We don't fish until Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X