Spypoint camera in Sportsman's Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meangreen View Post
    Just returned one as well as the new Moultrie cell cam. Couldn’t get either to connect. Call customer service on both said something is wrong with the camera. Think I’m done with cell cameras for now.
    I bought a Moultrie XA-7000i at Academy the other day. It wouldn't connect to their server either. Returned it.

I decided to order a Covert Code Black LTE this morning. Hopefully it'll work as well for me as they do others on TBH.

Comment

Who are you ordering it from?

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      I bought a Moultrie XA-7000i at Academy the other day. It wouldn't connect to their server either. Returned it.

I decided to order a Covert Code Black LTE this morning. Hopefully it'll work as well for me as they do others on TBH.
      Been needing to do this for a while too

Comment

how often does the spypoint take a picture? I see the trail and bait mode and it says instant and 5 min. Are there any other settings? On the trail mode does it continue to take pictures while movement is detected?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

My covert has been awesome, when I can keep the solar panel plugged in.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie11 View Post
            how often does the spypoint take a picture? I see the trail and bait mode and it says instant and 5 min. Are there any other settings? On the trail mode does it continue to take pictures while movement is detected?
            Instant
            10 seconds
            1 minute
            3 minute
            5 minute
            10 minute
            15 minute
            30 minute

Mine are all set in motion detect.

Comment

Love my Covert's about to upgrade my 3G cameras to 4G LTE from $150 plus trade in with Covert. Also, tech support is top notch.

Comment

Does the Spypoint give you the option to command a picture?

Comment

My SpyPoint was cursed. My lease is 5 hours away, wouldn't go that route again. Nothing more frustrating than opening the app and finding out something aint right.

Comment

I have spypoints and every one of them works.
                    Don't have a problem with signal and have 100% battery after 3+ weeks.
                    I do only have it transmitting once a day. So that saves bsttery

Comment

Definitely get the solar panel.

Comment

Heard academy has the spypoint micro links on sale for $119 next week

Nationwide is ATT/TMobile/Sprint/cricket...it uses a variety of networks
                        Last edited by Rickybobby8; 07-12-2019, 10:05 AM. Reason: Misspell

Comment

Use Coupon Code SH2140 and get free shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                            Does the Spypoint give you the option to command a picture?
                            anyone know?

Comment

Spypoint camera in Sportsman's Guide

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                              anyone know?

No “take a picture” feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I think I’m gonna pull the trigger and get one of these. I know in the past Spypoint has had problems but this model seems to be working well.

Comment

Working...
                                X