Let's See your Wood Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
    I'm not being a smart-ask ... but is the blade on in the right direction?

Yeah. It cuts good. Just doesn’t track straight. I’d have to get a picture to show you what I’m talking about.

Comment

Did you lower the blade and square the fence to the lowered blade

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
        Yeah. It cuts good. Just doesn’t track straight. I’d have to get a picture to show you what I’m talking about.
        Post it up.
        There's only a few things that could do this ... I started with the simplest.

Comment

I love using this radial arm saw but the dang thing is so hard to move around. Not any more. I'm going to do all my saws like this.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by APDBrad View Post
            Man I wish I had a wood shop. Mine is currently the garage but I make it work built this, this weekend.

my wife would be all over this. but all the wine bottle would be empty they don't last long here

Comment

Originally posted by WildThings View Post
              Did you lower the blade and square the fence to the lowered blade
              I did. It's squared at one point, not at another. I thought about taking the fence off and splitting it so see if I can make it better.

Comment

Yall make any progress on shop stuff?

I just grabbed a jet air filter I need to mount. Also need to make a flatting jig for some slabs.

Comment

Got a Rockler router table and I'm adding storage underneath, Shelves on both sides for bit storage, drawer in the middle for misc. and I will enclose the router for dust control
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                    Yall make any progress on shop stuff?

I just grabbed a jet air filter I need to mount. Also need to make a flatting jig for some slabs.
                    What type of slabs? I just got a large Big Leaf Maple (full of curls) slab and a nice size Mesquite slab destine to be a coffee table

Comment

I just added a couple of power feeders, one for my shaper and the other for my big table saw. Also purchased a 38" drum sander so it can handle doors and counter tops through it. I ran some 40 grit on it and it's almost like a planer as it will remove some wood.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                        I just added a couple of power feeders, one for my shaper and the other for my big table saw. Also purchased a 38" drum sander so it can handle doors and counter tops through it. I ran some 40 grit on it and it's almost like a planer as it will remove some wood.
                        Man I wish you were closer!!!! Awesome toys

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all have some nice shops and do impressive work.

Comment

made a slab flatting jig for some pecan slabs that will be a desk. this makes a huge mess!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice work Moses

That sled takes I big router and cutting bit.

I made one to smooth out a big oak disc about 30” across and used a 1” or 1.25” bottom cutting router bit. I tried to take off 1/4” to 1/2” max each pass.
                              It worked pretty well but it made a bunch of sawdust.

Comment

No recent shop projects but ive been working on some furniture. This is Ash and finished with Rubio monocoat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X