Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hammered them! Looks like a great time!

Comment

Glad to see yall are all on fish! Ive Been dang busy with life, work and fishing, not much time to get on TBH. Ran down to POC for the 4th. We averaged 7-10 fish in the box each day. Was a dang good time and we ended the weekend watching the POC firework show from the boat.

The bad is the ol Flatscat is back in the shop. It wont idle in the water, and throws a check engine light. It will idle all day on the hose in the driveway, but as soon as it hits the water check engine light comes on and I have to keep the engine above 1k rpms to keep it running. Makes it a PITA to maneuver around a boat ramp and to put it back on the trailer.
      We shall see what it is this time.
      Last edited by marshhunter; 07-08-2019, 08:58 PM.

Comment

WOW, y'all nuked 'em!! What'd y'all catch 'em on?
        Who strung the smack?
        Some solid trout for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Who strung the smack?
          My money is on Philip

Comment

Congrats Guys! Great evening for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Who strung the smack?
              Originally posted by Fargus View Post
              My money is on Philip
              I caught him, but Phillip is gonna eat him😄. Man, what an epic trip! Thanks for the invite! Great meeting both of you and thanks for the fish. Unreal how many throwbacks we caught. And Vudu shrimp rock!👍

Comment

Finally was able to pick up the new sled this weekend, Shoalwater 23 cat with a 250 Sho, now time to break her in and get sun burnt !!
                Man I lucked out on this one in which the wait time was 14-16 weeks to get one! Was given the opportunity to buy this boat due to a buyer backing out of it, made a deal with dealership and drove to Seabrook Tx to pick her up, dropped her off in Victoria Tx for some decal work and now back in corpus getting the extras put on her for next days off!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
                  Finally was able to pick up the new sled this weekend, Shoalwater 23 cat with a 250 Sho, now time to break her in and get sun burnt !!
                  Man I lucked out on this one in which the wait time was 14-16 weeks to get one! Was given the opportunity to buy this boat due to a buyer backing out of it, made a deal with dealership and drove to Seabrook Tx to pick her up, dropped her off in Victoria Tx for some decal work and now back in corpus getting the extras put on her for next days off!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  That’s slick!!!

Comment

Great looking rig.

If I dont get the call soon to pick up my boat I am going to flip.

Shane, Phillip and Billy, congrats yall absolutely smoked them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      You misspelled Vudu shrimp
                      LMAO!!!

wish I had seen the evening wade post. I would have been there priority one!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        LMAO!!!

wish I had seen the evening wade post. I would have been there priority one!
                        It's a shame folks like me and you have to work for a living Shane. Plus we live on the wrong side of town.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          It's a shame folks like me and you have to work for a living Shane. Plus we live on the wrong side of town.
                          Right! Working downtown and living in Montgomery county adds a little driving for spur of the moment afternoon trips

Im gonna see about putting a rod rack on the roof of my Tahoe and keep a change of clothes in the back. Apparently I can borrow a stringer from the other Shane. Just need some white tape to cover the stripes

Comment

@Hellrazor - Very nice boat

I agree with you Mayhem and Quackerbox. I moved to Pinehurst last year and the drive does stink headed to the coast. I take me at 1 1/2 to get the boat and have it splashed in the water. But I do carry all my rods in the back of the truck in case I want to get out for a quick trip

Comment

Have a Calcasieu trip planned for the 21-22nd. How bad is 10" of rain this weekend going to screw up my fishing next weekend?

Comment

How are yall fishing the Vudu shrimp? Popping cork?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X