Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These recruits may or may not pan out. This is the second top 10 QB list I have seen with Sam well ahead of Jalen. The LSU guy isn't mentioned.

Advantage Texas in both games imo.

Upon further investigation I see that 247 has Jalen one spot ahead. I still like Texas' chances.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-25-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Hornsby back in the fold as an "athlete"? Who knows. But someone tell Smart it's not Decommit Season yet!
      Interesting he been pretty quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        These recruits may or may not pan out. This is the second top 10 QB list I have seen with Sam well ahead of Jalen. The LSU guy isn't mentioned.

Those two games will be about the defense for Texas.

Comment

King may have stronger arm...... Their games are very similar.... Basically the same guy....

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Reassurance.

Comment

Don't sleep on Hurts. I bet he goes off at OU. Riley has the secret sauce right now from what I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                Those two games will be about the defense for Texas.
                All games are always about the defense......and the offense. You gotta be good on both sides of the ball to win big.

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                  King may have stronger arm...... Their games are very similar.... Basically the same guy....

Hornsby is faster and light years behind as a passer. He might not even be a D1 level QB, though he is definitely a D1 level athlete.

King has a much higher floor overall. Hornsby's bust potential is pretty high.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    All games are always about the defense......and the offense. You gotta be good on both sides of the ball to win big.

There are a **** ton more questions about Texas defense coming in to the season than there is about their offense.

Comment

Hornsby is faster and light years behind as a passer. He might not even be a D1 level QB, though he is definitely a D1 level athlete.

King has a much higher floor overall. Hornsby's bust potential is pretty high.
                      I respectfully disagree..... Couldn't hardly tell the two apart in the all green uni's... As they are about the same height and weight..... King is ahead of him as a passer but not that far........ Now that's just one man's opinion.... A DT-QB is a DT-QB...

Comment

There are a **** ton more questions about Texas defense coming in to the season than there is about their offense.
                        Thanks Captain obvious. I didn't know. Lol.

Comment

Rivals 5* challenge

Jaylon Jones (4* CB - AM commit) - DB MVP

Isaiah Raikes (3* DT - AM commit) - Gatorade defensive MVP

Jaqaulin Roy (4* DT - Bama, LSU, Ags) - DL MVP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We're working on Roy.... Geaux Tigahs!!!

Comment

Jimbo has **** under control! Money well spent.

Comment

[QUOTE=Burntorange Bowhunter;14215810]These recruits may or may not pan out. This is the second top 10 QB list I have seen with Sam well ahead of Jalen. The LSU guy isn't mentioned.

Upon further investigation I see that 247 has Jalen one spot ahead. I still like Texas' chances.

Ehlinger is just a baller. For all of the griping folks have done about him he has come along nicely for the Longhorns.

Comment

Working...
                                X