This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Jimbo has the best recruiter in the nation. His name is Demond Demas. Best WR in the nation. It’s [emoji91]
    Just ask Evans. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 06-23-2019, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
      Spent the last few days at the LSU Elite Football camp and got meet a lot of recruits..... One in particular was the most impressive....... I just so happened to be walking in when this young man arrived and Coach Aranda was waiting at the entrance to greet him. So I asked him if that was the next Devin White and he said: "I sure hope so!!! That is one good looking kid and just a Junior."...... My son had a blast as well.... He worked exclusively at DB instead of at QB....

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

He may be the next stud. But that kid ain’t 250 unless that’s his 8th grade photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Jimbo has the best recruiter in the nation. His name is Demond Demas. Best WR in the nation. It’s [emoji91]
        Just ask Evans. [emoji33]

Oh snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Oh snap.
          For Smart....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            He may be the next stud. But that kid ain’t 250 unless that’s his 8th grade photo.

First photo is is of Blackshire, second is of my boy who is an 8th grader.... [emoji38]...
            This may help

Comment

I'm 5'11" and 230 lbs... And that young man made me look like the economy size version of him.... [emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Nope that’s definitely “Guns Up”!!
                I put the question to him, would he care to train with any other major college programs.....Clemson, Ohio St, Georgia, Texas, aTm, Baylor or Alabama.....His answer.... Nope... Put the guns back in their holsters...... [emoji38].... His QB trainer is a Red Raider if that's any consolation

Comment

I put the question to him, would he care to train with any other major college programs.....Clemson, Ohio St, Georgia, Texas, aTm, Baylor or Alabama.....His answer.... Nope... Put the guns back in their holsters...... [emoji38].... His QB trainer is a Red Raider if that's any consolation
                  Well, there ya go.....that explains it!!

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    For Smart....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].... thanks BoB.... I think[emoji23]

Comment

First photo is is of Blackshire, second is of my boy who is an 8th grader.... [emoji38]...
                      This may help

Looks like your boy is gonna have some pretty good size as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                        Looks like your boy is gonna have some pretty good size as well.
                        Thanks..... Hopefully, he'll grow to 6'1".

Comment

Buckeyes had a big weekend. Big commit from CA and another WR. Day has done a good job, and the young coaching staff has been great on the recruiting trail.

Our WR class for 2020 is scary.

I love seeing all the Texans headed up there!

Comment

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — The first losing season in four decades. An NCAA-record 36-year bowl streak snapped. The worst academic performance among Power Five conferences...

Jimbo’s leftovers...

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Written by Matt Hayes, so there’s a little bias in the story. Dudes mad Jimbo left and they ended up with Taggert.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                Written by Matt Hayes, so there’s a little bias in the story. Dudes mad Jimbo left and they ended up with Taggert.
                                B R is very bias. Never know what to believe on that site.

Comment

Working...
                                X