No announcement yet.

Does it bother you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd ride it.. if we crashed I wouldn't ride it anymore..

Comment

Who flies from DFW to College Station? By the time you go thru the airport BS you could have been there. I don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
        Who flies from DFW to College Station? By the time you go thru the airport BS you could have been there. I don't get it

Some people just hate driving that much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
          I flew American Airlines for a trip to Alaska, never again. They don't take care of their equipment.
          Your choice to not fly AA but you don't have a clue as to what your talking about. That's a bs statement.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of you guys would **** if you saw my van.

Comment

Those commuter planes get allot of use, and probably go through allot more inspections/checks that one would think. I would rather fly on an older plane with a known history that a newer one that still does not have a reliability curve established.

Comment

Never use American! Delta, "comfort class" all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                  First world problems.

I can tell that you’ve never flown out of Little Rock ��
                  Hot Air Balloon ?

Comment

Yup Delta Comfort Class for my 6' 5" frame lol. Thank God for that!

Sat in a window seat over a wing one time on a business flight. I watched screws vibrating and falling out of sheet metal on a seam on the wing. I told the flight attendant, she looked out my window and said, "happens all the time but it's not an issue."

I figure if the pilots will fly it, it's safe otherwise they wouldn't fly cause they fall just as fast as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                      Never use American! Delta, "comfort class" all the way!
                      lol. I fly them both all the time, they are basically the same.

I don't trust anything that comes out of Atlanta.

Comment

Jon B....no. Everything corrodes to some degree. All planes are hot until doors are shut. All planes smell of diesel exhaust. All planes whine, squeal, squeek, rattle, vibrate, shudder, lurch, etc.

Preventative Maintenance cycles are intense on those planes. And you gotta figure the extreme stresses of temperature, moisture, air speed those things go through...it would be economically unfeasible for them to prep the plane for absolute spic and span interior and exterior each trip...I reckon the airlines do a pretty darn good job.

I can go to any new car on any dealership lot and find rust or some corrosion.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          Wouldn’t bother me. I’ve always operated under the premise that the pilot doesn’t want to die either. If it’s good enough for him/her it’s good enough for me.
                          Exactly how I feel, was gonna type it and then saw this so x2

Comment

Mostly the result of outsourcing cabin service, fleet service, and maintenance to 3rd world companies. 3x DUI Doug Parker the CEO is cannibalizing the airlines from the inside out as fast as he can while putting millions and millions in his own pocket and thousands of airline employees out of work. With the grounding of the 737 max planes they had to go pull these junkers up out of the desert of AZ to take care of all the new flights they added. Yep, that's right. US Air/American has added a lot of new flights with fewer airplanes or employees to service them so they are scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Don't ask how I know all these things.

Comment

Here is what I look like on those tiny planes. I didnt realize they flew into that airport. Also why I prefer to drive. If I have to fly then its business/first class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                                First world problems.

I can tell that you’ve never flown out of Little Rock ��

LMMFAO
                                Home of the vertical take-off

Comment

Working...
                                X