No announcement yet.

Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

199 acres in Newton county.. FM 2460 . 109 acres of pasture 90 acres of woods.. run cows and help pay for you hunting land.several large white oaks on the property . Surrounded by timber company land . New well
    septic and 200 amp main installed.. https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...6_M98701-66725
    Last edited by jds247; 06-09-2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by apc10 View Post
      We have 3500 acres in Rocksprings that we just put up for sale.
      Is your place right off 41?

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
        Is your place right off 41?

It’s at the end of CR 430. About 15 miles down 377 towards Carta Valley.

Comment

Watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kimble County

Originally posted by techzan View Post
            Contract pending. Took one week on the market. Should've asked for more. Taking backups.
            Deal didn’t happen once I found out the buyers are local axis trappers. The 53.5 acres honey hole in Kimble County is back on the market.

Comment

Deal didn’t happen once I found out the buyers are local axis trappers. The 53.5 acres honey hole in Kimble County is back on the market.

You chose not to sell the land because the buyer traps Axis? How many Axis would it take to pay off $254,950? Seems like a losing deal for that buyer if he wanted it just for trapping purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                You chose not to sell the land because the buyer traps Axis? How many Axis would it take to pay off $254,950? Seems like a losing deal for that buyer if he wanted it just for trapping purposes.
                I didn't want to do that to my next door neighbors. I think an average buck sells for around $1,000 and does sell for a few hundred. Trapping one buck & one doe would pay the monthly mortgage. The rest would be profit. Kimble County tax appraiser will confirm that property values here are increasing significantly each year.
                Last edited by techzan; 06-12-2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Gotcha. Your place should sell quick.

Comment

I didn't want to do that to my next door neighbors. I think an average buck sells for around $1,000 and does sell for a few hundred. Trapping one buck & one doe would pay the monthly mortgage. The rest would be profit. Kimble County tax appraiser will confirm that property values here are increasing significantly each year.
                    Your a great man. Interested in trading for some Trinity River Bottom land south of Dallas?

Comment

I'm looking for acreage in Austin or Colorado County along Mill Creek or any other decent creek. Let me know if y'all know of anything and thanks!

Comment

You're killing me!

If both my kids weren't planning weddings right now I'd have a hard time not buying your place. Would it be evil of me to wish that you don't get it sold until about this time next year?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                          No has not flooded.
                          36308 Lady J Circle
                          It is on market now
                          Thx. I'll check it out

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Techzan, PM sent to you. Thx

Comment

I'll be showing the property next weekend (June 21-23). Please let me know if you'd like to come check it out.

Comment

10 acres, about 20 miles NW of College Station.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=730981

Comment

Working...
                                X