Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GARY View Post
    98 Acres in Lavaca County going on the market in January (if all goes as plan).
    Did this go on the market? Are you still interested in selling?

Comment

We’re looking for 150 acres around Toledo bend if any of y’all know some... thanks

Comment

Please move this land and log home to Bell County and I will buy it. Exactly like I am looking for in that area!

Comment

Will be putting my two story home and adjoining acreage in Simonton near Fulshear on the market soon. House is on 1.5 acs & have adjoining 6 acres that is ag exempt. House is 4 bedroom 3 bath w 800 sq ft trophy room, 2900 sq ft total. Also a 30x35 detached shop.

Comment

Looking for 50-100 acres in Parker, jack or wise county

Comment

53 acres in Kimble County surrounded by large neighbors. Unbelievable amount of critters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooser View Post
                We’re looking for 150 acres around Toledo bend if any of y’all know some... thanks
                That’s great! I’m getting my real estate licenses and focusing on land sales if you ever need a realtor.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                  Looking for 50-100 acres in Parker, jack or wise county
                  I’ll be a realtor by next month if you need assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by techzan View Post
                    53 acres in Kimble County surrounded by large neighbors. Unbelievable amount of critters.

https://austin.craigslist.org/reo/6902706012.html
                    Contract pending. Took one week on the market. Should've asked for more. Taking backups.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                      Will be putting my two story home and adjoining acreage in Simonton near Fulshear on the market soon. House is on 1.5 acs & have adjoining 6 acres that is ag exempt. House is 4 bedroom 3 bath w 800 sq ft trophy room, 2900 sq ft total. Also a 30x35 detached shop.
                      Has it flooded? Pics? Ballpark asking price?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's one in we've got in ne tx.

http://http://landsofamerica.com/listing/6810378

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          No parcial of land in Texas can be landlocked. Every landowner has free ingress/out gress meaning no gates.
                          Originally posted by hardtner View Post
                          This post is very misleading. Not bashing and I’m no attorney, but I believe several statements in this to be untrue.
                          Same here.
                          I know for a fact, a guy that owned 40 acres at the end of county road maintance, (road kept going, for oil and gas) put up a gate and locked everybody out. All the landowners took him to court. They won with a jury verdict, but judge over ruled it. The guy slowly started buying out LO's pennies on the dollar and went from 40 acres to over a thousand. Now it's a HF hunting ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                            Has it flooded? Pics? Ballpark asking price?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                            No has not flooded.
                            36308 Lady J Circle
                            It is on market now
                            Last edited by TexasTK; 06-09-2019, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              Same here.
                              I know for a fact, a guy that owned 40 acres at the end of county road maintance, (road kept going, for oil and gas) put up a gate and locked everybody out. All the landowners took him to court. They won with a jury verdict, but judge over ruled it. The guy slowly started buying out LO's pennies on the dollar and went from 40 acres to over a thousand. Now it's a HF hunting ranch.
                              There can certainly be gates on an easement road, but the other landowners who can legally access the easement had better be provided with combos or keys to any locks. Otherwise I'm sure they would use a universal key (bolt cutters) to access their property.

Easements are usually pretty cut-and-dry, but sometimes the subservient property owners can get butthurt over them and believe they are within their rights to lock people out. Just doesn't work that way in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                              X