Whoop! Big win for the Ags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That should secure us hosting a regional in The Station [emoji91]

Comment

Originally posted by BosqueTech View Post
        Wreck’Em Tech! One more
        Glad I’m not alone here. Guns Up! Win tonight and win the conference. Most experts think this locks us into a top 8 seed. Nothing better than playoff ball at home.

Comment

Tech hit a bad stretch mid season but seem to be peaking at the right time. Ags, not sure but they did beat a heck of a team in Arky in 2 of 3. Conference tourneys might decide some. Hopefully Ags can keep the pitching going and the bats can stay hot for the most part! Good luck to all! Gig Em!

Comment

Comment

Proud! Wreck’Em Tech!!

Comment

Originally posted by BosqueTech View Post
                Proud! Wreck’Em Tech!!
                Long live the Matador! 3rd Big12 Championship in 4 years. Let’s take this momentum to Omaha!

Comment

Keep it up, Tech!

Comment

Texas season is over and will not make their own conference tournament (9 teams, 8 go).

From Omaha to last place.... tough year.

The only series they won was against the Big 12 Champ (Texas Tech). Just a weird year.

Good luck to the ones still playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      Texas season is over and will not make their own conference tournament (9 teams, 8 go).

The only series they won was against the Big 12 Champ (Texas Tech). Just a weird year.

I truly believe this will make them a tough bunch to handle in the future. It sucks, but this is where they are.

I CANT WAIT to go back to the Disch next year!

Maybe it’s having met those guys, and having seen how they interacted with my son, or maybe it’s just my love for this game...but I’m all in whatever group they put on the field next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

And swept LSU.....they looked really good in both of those series and pretty solid early on. Was it injuries or did the pitching go south?

Comment

Two critical season ending injuries to team leaders but that was before they won big early on and then collapsed.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            And swept LSU.....they looked really good in both of those series and pretty solid early on. Was it injuries or did the pitching go south?
                            Don’t put much emphasis on the Lsu wins. They underachieved in a big way this season. Lost to some of the in state schools to boot. Way overrated and still are.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Two critical season ending injuries to team leaders but that was before they won big early on and then collapsed.
                              I remember the catcher, I think, getting hurt.

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Don’t put much emphasis on the Lsu wins. They underachieved in a big way this season. Lost to some of the in state schools to boot. Way overrated and still are.
                              Texas had good coaches and they,from what I’ve seen, are pretty savvy when making switches, calling pitches and setting up small ball opportunities. The thing I saw the made me scratch my head was their stud reliever, the black kid, he was a stud early on and then just lost it, because they moved him to more of a middle relief or starter roll. (I apologize for not knowing his name, I should know it....he’s earned that) They’ll be back next year.....learning and growing. Baseball is a weird sport, baseball is a superstitious pile of mess.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                I remember the catcher, I think, getting hurt.

Texas had good coaches and they,from what I’ve seen, are pretty savvy when making switches, calling pitches and setting up small ball opportunities. The thing I saw the made me scratch my head was their stud reliever, the black kid, he was a stud early on and then just lost it, because they moved him to more of a middle relief or starter roll. (I apologize for not knowing his name, I should know it....he’s earned that) They’ll be back next year.....learning and growing. Baseball is a weird sport, baseball is a superstitious pile of mess.

Kam Fields. He got moved because he developed a habit of throwing 58 footers. I heard he’s only been pitching a few years, and grew up playing the outfield.

The David Hamilton injury turned out to be big, but in the end they just didn’t have enough pitching, or power at the plate.

Comment

Working...
                                X