Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suppressors -Just got a call Tax stamps are in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppressors -Just got a call Tax stamps are in!

Bought these back in June 2018. Approx. 11 month wait isn't terrible I guess. I am excited. Did the Silencerco special last year, buy one, get one free. My free one just arrived too so I have to go submit the paperwork now, so those will end up arriving in 2020 I am sure.

enjoy, took 9 months for my tax stamp.

Comment

such B S

Comment

You suck. Patiently waiting for my 2. I think I’m going to do a form 1 in the interim.

Comment

You suck. Patiently waiting for my 2. I think I’m going to do a form 1 in the interim.

Comment

I submitted 2 form 1’s (SBR and suppressor) via eForm on April 20th and got the stamps yesterday. Worked with Hunter Rifleworks and assembled the suppressor yesterday for my 300 BLK. My form 4’s we’re mailed Wednesday so I have a while to wait on my Sig and Osprey Micro.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
              I submitted 2 form 1’s (SBR and suppressor) via eForm on April 20th and got the stamps yesterday. Worked with Hunter Rifleworks and assembled the suppressor yesterday for my 300 BLK. My form 4’s we’re mailed Wednesday so I have a while to wait on my Sig and Osprey Micro.
              Being the lazy person I am, would you mind telling me the difference between firm 1 and 4?

Comment

Form 1 is for when you build your own, form 4 is for when you buy one from a manufacturer already built.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                  Form 1 is for when you build your own, form 4 is for when you buy one from a manufacturer already built.
                  Gracias.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    Bought these back in June 2018. Approx. 11 month wait isn't terrible I guess. I am excited. Did the Silencerco special last year, buy one, get one free. My free one just arrived too so I have to go submit the paperwork now, so those will end up arriving in 2020 I am sure.
                    Nothing like getting that call

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang!! Still waiting at 14.5mths

Comment

I guess I got lucky, mine last year took 5 months for a single, and 6 months for a trust. Ill never own another rifle if it isnt threaded.

Comment

Stick kicking myself for not jumping on that deal. Which ones did you snag??

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                            Stick kicking myself for not jumping on that deal. Which ones did you snag??
                            Omega for my 300 BO, Sparrow for .22 Pistol/rifle, Harvester for my bolt rifle and the Hybrid and Dakar for my freebies.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                              Omega for my 300 BO, Sparrow for .22 Pistol/rifle, Harvester for my bolt rifle and the Hybrid and Dakar for my freebies.
                              Sorry, fat fingered this. Hybrid and Octane for my freebies.

Comment

Working...
                              X