• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remedy, from tractor supply.

Comment

Or get some goats.

Comment

I used this stuff from Lowes takes a couple of weeks but it sure will kill.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
          Remedy, from tractor supply.
          Going in the morning, going to spray shortly there after.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
            I don't know where you heard that.I've bought at least 100 gallons of Big & TUff.Sprayed the same 7 acres.Covered in weak tree's/a few fruits..It will kill the grassy weeds and "grass".It's a non selective herbicide..You can pour it straight onto a cedar tree on a 100 degree day and it won't hurt it.Barely effects broad leaf weeds..I've got a garage full of it.
            It's harmless.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
            I have had this 2.5gal jug for several years

Mixed it like the label says, spray on fence rows and grass, weeds etc is D E A D!

That is all I know
            Would take a pic of the label but it fell off and is long lost
            I could be mistaken about the name though

Comment

Originally posted by Bci2nd View Post
              Rm43 sold at most farm/ranch stores.
              This ^^^

Comment

I bet it was the same stuff if you bought it at TSC.When you said "kill it to the dirt"..
                I've done it and it's still bare ground.Du pont makes it and the forestry service uses it for landing strips in the mountains for fighting forest fires.20 years dead.
                You can put as much non selective herbicide on the ground as you want.Mother Nature will show up eventually and control erosion.
                Velpar L is a killer.Carried into the ground by rainwater..Kills everything for 20/30 years.Nothing grows there again.

Comment

Arsenal, you can buy it at the feed store. I think it kills all the woody, broadleaf stuff and doesn’t bother the pines. 1/2 ounce per gallon. When I want to kill it all, I mix with Eraser.

Comment

Sprayed a mixture of Roundup and Brushtox, similar to Remedy, hope it does the job!

Comment

2 gallon sprayer spraying young mesquites. What is the recommendation remedy to diesel ratio?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        2 gallon sprayer spraying young mesquites. What is the recommendation remedy to diesel ratio?

I can’t find my notes but I swear it was 50/50 for basal bark but I’m not positive

Comment

3/4 diesel 1/4 Remedy mixture for basal treatment. 16" up the trunk all the way around. Will be dead this coming spring.

Comment

Weed and brush killer

These are like young of the year first spring mesquites.. biggest “trunk” might be the size of a pencil or a pinky

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                              Be careful spraying anything on property that does not belong to you

Big and Tuff (probably called something else now) from TSC will kill everything down to the dirt

This is what we use. as of last year it was caled the same. i just sprayed last week and used the remainder of last years leftovers

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                                I don't know where you heard that.I've bought at least 100 gallons of Big & TUff.Sprayed the same 7 acres.Covered in weak tree's/a few fruits..It will kill the grassy weeds and "grass".It's a non selective herbicide..You can pour it straight onto a cedar tree on a 100 degree day and it won't hurt it.Barely effects broad leaf weeds..I've got a garage full of it.
                                It's harmless.

we use the mess out of it but only on fence lines so it works for our needs. it does say safe around trees. guess depends what your trying to knock out
                                Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 05-16-2019, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X