Looking to borrow a smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
    Hey Im looking to borrow a smoker for a lunch bbq onmay 23rd in Arlington if you have a pull behind doesnt have to be big let me know plzz thanks everyone!!
    Troy, I learned a long time ago that when you have to borrow stuff, you have to be able to afford twice what’s it’s worth. The first amount to pay for when it gets stolen or torn up and then the second amount to buy one for yourself.

With that said, read and understand Burnadell’s post..

Comment

My brother is a borrower. Problem is I never get anything back, once in his possession he takes ownership. [emoji3061]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buy a Brinkman for $50

Comment

I am pretty sure there are places in your area that you can rent one from without the drama.

Comment

Soulman's caters.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

It was just a question Inwould have been willing to pay to rent it I have wood alread thanks I am not on her often like I used to be when Inwas at a desk all day long but Im not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Troy, at the risk of hurting your feelings, because I like you and especially like to read of your escapades and predicaments, you only post on here when you need/want something. This is a great forum with generous people, but come on man, I get the feeling that you are using us as a go-to place when you want or need something. Go back and look at all of your threads...always leaning on the green screen. Often you start a thread and never respond to questions for clarification. You just disappear! Ya gots to participate, contribute, and give back occasionally!

I hope you take this in the spirit in which it was meant.
                Soo you don't have one he can barrow?

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                  It was just a question Inwould have been willing to pay to rent it I have wood alread thanks I am not on her often like I used to be when Inwas at a desk all day long but Im not anymore
                  Did you reply to Skinny?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I have one, but I'm a few hours from ya. Skinny may be your best bet so far.

Comment

Did you reply to Skinny?
                        Case in point!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                          Case in point!
                          I did send him a pm i dont have his number

Comment

Troy, at the risk of hurting your feelings, because I like you and especially like to read of your escapades and predicaments, you only post on here when you need/want something. This is a great forum with generous people, but come on man, I get the feeling that you are using us as a go-to place when you want or need something. Go back and look at all of your threads...always leaning on the green screen. Often you start a thread and never respond to questions for clarification. You just disappear! Ya gots to participate, contribute, and give back occasionally!

I hope you take this in the spirit in which it was meant.

In response to my own question, i guess that's a no. Seems like a long reply to just say " no, you can't borrow mine".

Comment

Originally posted by Acostades View Post
                              In response to my own question, i guess that's a no. Seems like a long reply to just say " no, you can't borrow mine".
                              he did....old people are just long winded.

Comment

If my trailer smoker was not at my lease you would be welcome to it. I have a cheap vertical charcoal smoker you can have

Comment

Working...
                                X