Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Original plan was to hunt pigs this evening however they didn't show yesterday so figured I would wait another day. Bastages showed up. Lol... Just a matter of time!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post

Good start! I love this time of year. Had another buck show up this week. Can't wait for July so I can tell who is who!

Comment

I'm in, laid off last year and it was painful, managed to get on a good place south of Grovton. Pretty excited..

Comment

Loggers had forced this little girl to try and cross the road in a blind curve. No more than a day old. Barely walk. I helped it across a ways and within 2 calls momma was at 10 yards. Away they went.
            Attached Files

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by gusman View Post
                I'm in, laid off last year and it was painful, managed to get on a good place south of Grovton. Pretty excited..
                Nice, I really like that area as a whole. I am just north of Groveton, what place did you get on if you don’t mind me asking. I am on Dirt Nap Hunting Club

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                  Nice, I really like that area as a whole. I am just north of Groveton, what place did you get on if you don’t mind me asking. I am on Dirt Nap Hunting Club
                  Agree, that is a nice area. Pass through on route to my place in Pennington.

Comment

Some of my mix that I drilled into thatch that didn’t flood out or float away. 10 days of growth
                    Attached Files

Comment

Few pics from “The cottonmouth”. These were disk in as they are too many iron rocks and roots still for me to want and run my drill across it. Last pic is a set of doe tracks with some little ones in tow.

Found another track that I hate.... tire tracks. Now I got to go and check all the local crackheads on roustabout crews and this fly by night oil company to see which one is where they ain’t supposed to be.... or if they want to use another plot site as a new drill site. This bunch is more of a bunch of snakes than the cottonmouths that crawl there
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                        Sent pm

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          Few pics from “The cottonmouth”. These were disk in as they are too many iron rocks and roots still for me to want and run my drill across it. Last pic is a set of doe tracks with some little ones in tow.

Found another track that I hate.... tire tracks. Now I got to go and check all the local crackheads on roustabout crews and this fly by night oil company to see which one is where they ain’t supposed to be.... or if they want to use another plot site as a new drill site. This bunch is more of a bunch of snakes than the cottonmouths that crawl there

Looks good [emoji1303]

Comment

I made a mad run after work just to look at my plot. Haven't been there since I planted about 2 weeks ago. It's coming up decent. Had sent major rain the day after I planted and I'm sure I lost some seed due to run off. More deer tracks than I expected as I'm in a low deer density area. Overall, I'm happy so far. I've also managed to forget cameras the last two times in there, so no pics, and none being taken. [emoji35]

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

What did you plant?

Comment

I really couldn't tell you. It was a rackmaster product I got from a feed store going out of business. In fact I think it was more of a fall mix plot, but it was what was available at the time. I'm sure it'll burn up in a month or two.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X