A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    anyone start or have read the latest book by GRRM? ''Fire and Blood'' ? I started it last week and its fantastic
    I have, and it is fantastic! Can’t wait on the second book.. Have you read the Dunk and Egg books? (knight of the seven kingdoms). I would love a show on this. GRRM supposedly has a another book of this series named She Wolves. GRRM better get to writing!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
      Gotta admit, this could become a screen saver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Or wallpaper.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mbone View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Holy crap i laughed at this so hard....greatness

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
          I have, and it is fantastic! Can’t wait on the second book.. Have you read the Dunk and Egg books? (knight of the seven kingdoms). I would love a show on this. GRRM supposedly has a another book of this series named She Wolves. GRRM better get to writing!

Knight of the Seven kingdoms would be a great series.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            Uncanny resemblance for the horse(s).

Hail here he is before they let his bridle path grow out :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Mbone View Post

Best. One. Yet.

Comment

Comment

too soon?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpTZ-tC81yA"]THE NIGHT KING - "(ARYA) I JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT..." (CUTTING CREW / GOT PARODY) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Rip ^

Comment

I think Jon Snow gets ****** and shoots the dragon out of the sky with Daenerys on it using one of those big crossbows and they fall to their death.

In the end maybe Tyrion gets the Iron Throne.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                          Targaryens aren’t immune to fire. Danny is special in that regard.

I see a Jon - Grey Worm showdown. Both mortality wounded. Leaving Danny alone. Arya gets Danny in the end.

FYI- Arya and the white horse are already dead.

It’s going to be a twisted episode.

I was thinking to myself it sure seemed odd the way everybody was dead around her, and nothing moving but her and the horse.

I had my own thoughts that maybe Arya is dead, but they have never once shown a character “in purgatory” or “dead on the other side”, so I brushed the idea off.

and I am sure you already discussed this in the thread, but they are actually portraying Arya in the scene as death (most people think), I'm just not sure is she dead or alive lol

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and her name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with her." - GOT Arya version

Last edited by EastTexasMan; 05-16-2019, 06:59 AM.

Comment

For those saying that Arya might be dead, they showed her in the preview of the final episode that was not a recycled scene.

Is it possible she’s “dead” in that scene? Sure but I’m not sure about it. Ready to see how they close this out but I think it will be on or with the rest of the season.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              and I am sure you already discussed this in the thread, but they are actually portraying Arya in the scene as death (most people think), I'm just not sure is she dead or alive lol

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and her name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with her." - GOT Arya version

It has...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                It has...
                                Ok

Comment

Working...
                                X