Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the lefties......?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
      I like the way you have them turned so they dont say what calibers
      Lol first think I did when I saw the picture was try and zoom in to see if any said 224 1-8
      Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
      sweeeeet

.300 Win or 28 Nosler may be my next one
      We gotta stop thinking so alike. 28 nosler is at the top of my next rifle build list lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
        And the lefties......?
        Lefties will be the last out of the gate the way it is looking right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
          Funny, was going to give an update and got on here to post and saw this Things are humming along nicely. Parts are coming in in waves. Received a few more stocks today and a big slug of barrels from proof. There are quite a few finished up awaiting bottom metal, scheduled to arrive back from anodizing next week, and more working through right now. We'll probably see a good sized chunk shipping out late next week or early the following week, then it should be a steady stream going out from there until they all complete.

Looks like I’ll be changing my plans to head to Dallas for work for the week after next just Incase

Comment

Just picked up the first batch of long action bottom metal! Shipping will start next week on longs.

Comment

Comment

I'm in that category, this is great news!

Comment

I’m sure this has been covered previously, but I am looking for suggestions for a scope on a Tier 1 6.5 PRC. The build is a graduation gift for my son that will be used for hunting situations. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by DSDC View Post
                    I’m sure this has been covered previously, but I am looking for suggestions for a scope on a Tier 1 6.5 PRC. The build is a graduation gift for my son that will be used for hunting situations. Any help is appreciated.
                    Budget will be #1 factor

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                      Just picked up the first batch of long action bottom metal! Shipping will start next week on longs.
                      Any idea on the shorts?

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                        Any idea on the shorts?
                        Yes, those should be done in about 2-3 weeks.

Comment

This is what is going on my Tier 1 6.5PRC.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                            Budget will be #1 factor
                            I’m wanting to stay in the $1500 range.

Comment

I’m wanting to stay in the $1500 range.
                              I'd look at the VX5HD, Vortex PST gen 2, or the Athlon Cronus BTR

Comment

2 more big, heavy boxes from AG just hit the floor! Thinking there may be a few TBH stocks in there

Comment

Working...
                                X