X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cactus front lines!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome Kyle! Did you use MezaVue or Tordon?

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
        Awesome Kyle! Did you use MezaVue or Tordon?
        Tordon. The stuff we sprayed a couple of years ago looks fantastic now. I stupidly did not take any 'before' pics, but it kicked the cactus in the head for sure.

Comment

Anyone headed to the Hill Country this weekend? If so, post up pictures and updates!

Comment

We had decided to do package hunts this year. I have a guided private land archer elk hunt booked for Colorado in September. Was planning a couple exotic hunts as well. But then I got a call last week on a place I'd been hoping to lease for the last couple of years. A few weeks ago, it looked like the current group that's had it leased for a few years was gonna stay. But then they decided to leave. Landowner called me. Long story short, we're skipping the exotic hunts. I'm keeping the elk hunt. And we'll be hunting axis on the new lease near Roosevelt soon. Great place.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              We had decided to do package hunts this year. I have a guided private land archer elk hunt booked for Colorado in September. Was planning a couple exotic hunts as well. But then I got a call last week on a place I'd been hoping to lease for the last couple of years. A few weeks ago, it looked like the current group that's had it leased for a few years was gonna stay. But then they decided to leave. Landowner called me. Long story short, we're skipping the exotic hunts. I'm keeping the elk hunt. And we'll be hunting axis on the new lease near Roosevelt soon. Great place.
              Oh man that’s awesome! Great news for sure! Hopefully this place will be perfect for y’all!

Comment

With 1.15” last night and 0.2” a few days before we have almost doubled our rainfall for 2019. Thankful for the rain

Comment

With 1.15” last night and 0.2” a few days before we have almost doubled our rainfall for 2019. Thankful for the rain
                  That's good to hear that you got some rain. We'll be heading to Mason tomorrow and will stay the weekend. Looking forward to it still being green. Hope it stays that way for awhile.

Hopefully the turkey cooperate this weekend. I'm pretty sure I'll get a hog but you never know.

Comment

Thanks! Looks like we got a bit more,but it sure is nice to see it,hopefully we keep getting these showers/rain frequently!
                    The countryside is beautiful right now.

Comment

It’s wet and green on the bexar/Kendall county line

Comment

Green, green, green in Pipe Creek. Haven't gotten any pictures of bucks with any new growth in the last few weeks that I've had my camera up, but did get a red stag or two coming through with some good fronts already starting!
                        Attached Files

Comment

I got a nice gobbler yesterday evening. We could still use some more rain but at least everything is still green. Here is a pic of my deer from last year named Bob I recently got back from the taxi.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Went and watched some critters yesterday

Place is green!!!

Comment

We haven’t had an inch yet, but it’s raining hard now it looks like!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Been raining in Pipe Creek pretty much all day after 7:30 this morning. Went turkey hunting knowing I didn't have much time before the storm rolled in, but was hopeful. Had two birds working to me when the bottom fell out. Hopefully they stay in the area tonight and I can try them again in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X