This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
    Yes sir! As soon as I get the Wraiths in my hands and get in the field with them, there will definitely be a side by side comparison. We will discuss it in depth on The Late Night Vision Show podcast and on separate YouTube reviews.
    Ready for the YouTube comparison video, just saw that Sightmark shipped the first batch today. Is your YT channel called Late Night Vision Show? Will sub so I wont miss this.

Comment

Got to play around with an ATN Thor HD 2-8x25 sitting on a custom built 450 bushmaster. Lots of fun. This was a loaner from the friend that i invited out. He was using the Thor 4.5-18x55 which he could see heat signatures nearly twice as far as i could. The 450 and 6.8spc put them down. Now i’m in the market for a comparable thermal optic myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my Sightmark Wraith in on Friday. I haven't shot the rifle yet with it but the optics are great, especially for $500. Check this out. I am at 250 yds with my dog. Before I come into the frame, a critter runs off at 330 yds. This is with the stock IR illuminator.
        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i2x7tqy2l4"]Sightmark Wraith 251 yds - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebowhunter03 View Post
            Got my Sightmark Wraith in on Friday. I haven't shot the rifle yet with it but the optics are great, especially for $500. Check this out. I am at 250 yds with my dog. Before I come into the frame, a critter runs off at 330 yds. This is with the stock IR illuminator.
            Sightmark Wraith 251 yds - YouTube
            That high-quality of an image for that price at 250 yards is unbelievable. I'm placing an order today based on your video. My Trail thermal doesn't even look that good (of course it has other advantages that the Wraith does not, but still . . . *****!).

Jason, call incoming!

Comment

Got a coyote this evening with my Pulsar digital night vision. Called it in with a fox pro with the nutty nuthatch playing.
              Attached Files

Comment

My Sightmark Wraith video. It's a long one, which is really unusual for me, but has some good info.
                Purchased from outdoorlegacygear.com

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSrqmD1CXKk"]Sightmark Wraith unboxing, mounting and tips - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by GregO View Post
                  My Sightmark Wraith video. It's a long one, which is really unusual for me, but has some good info.
                  Purchased from outdoorlegacygear.com

Sightmark Wraith unboxing, mounting and tips - YouTube

Greg, thank you SO much for the shout out. That's a great video and I appreciate you taking the time to make it!

Here is our full review on The Late Night Vision Show and I'll be doing my hands on video review for my Youtube channel soon as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jevi4yTvnmw"]EP. #48 | SIGHTMARK WRAITH REVIEW!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I almost forgot! I need to give a quick update on the availablity of the Sightmark Wraith HD's.

This update is being posted on April 7, 2019, anything can change in the future.....

There are absolutely no Wraiths available on any Sightmark dealer's shelf in the US. This was a complete sell out for Sightmark and most every full time NV dealer was pre-sold out as well. The next shipment of Wraith HD's are scheduled for July. Between now and then, do not expect to find them anywhere. And guess what....Sightmark has already sold out again for that shipment!

I'm still taking pre-orders for the July shipment as of typing this but I expect to cut off the guaranteed delivery for that shipment within the next couple days. The popularity has been off the charts for the release of any NV or thermal scope I've ever seen. The good news is we expect shipments to start coming in monthly starting in August so supply will hopefully be better in the fall. I guess we'll have to wait and see though!

Oh and hae the Convergent electronic callers in stock now and ready to ship!

Convergent HP Bullet - Caller only

Convergent Bullet HP Kit
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have a second video on the Wraith, from the perspective of a night vision novice. This one has day and night video captured by the scope. I am looking forward to additional footage and information from the professionals.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6De6ozW_tpU"]Wraith Day and Night Video Test - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Any word on the thermion yet??

Comment

What is the opinion on the trijicon reap-ir?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GregO View Post
                            I have a second video on the Wraith, from the perspective of a night vision novice. This one has day and night video captured by the scope. I am looking forward to additional footage and information from the professionals.
                            Greg you're awesome! Loving your videos, keep up the good work!

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by bartosh317 View Post
                              Any word on the thermion yet??
                              It's still scheduled for a July/August delivery. I won't be surprised if some of the models show up sooner than that. We'll just have to wait and see. I expect the XM30 to be one of the latter models to ship, although it's definitely the most pre-ordered model.

As soon as they start shipping we will be doing reviews on The Late Night Vision Show and I'll be doing reviews on my Youtube channel.

- Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                                What is the opinion on the trijicon reap-ir?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                                I own a REAP-IR and I really like it. (I'll actually make someone a really good deal on it if anyone is interested) The REAP is a tried and true scope and it's definitely the most popular Trijicon model because of the size, weight and magnification level. The image quality is exactly what you'd expect from a Trijicon.

The other scope to consider is the new N-Vision Halo and Halo LR. They are using the exact same BAE 640 12 micron thermal core as Trijicons but N-Vision squeezed a slightly better image out of that thermal core, which is pretty hard to believe because the Trijicons have an amazing image quality.

If you're looking for the absolute best image quality and ID range on the consumer market, there is no question or argument, Trijicon and N-Vision win hands down.

Holler any time if you have more questions.

- Jason

Comment

Working...
                                X