Anderson Bean V Crepes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anderson Bean V Crepes

Have a pair that needs new soles. Has anyone sent their boots back to Anderson Bean and have them put the v crepe sole on? Or have you bought a pair with the v crepe? If so what are your thoughts? Trying to decide it it’s worth it or not to have them do it.

Tag

Comment

Which one is the V crepe?

I have probably to many Anderson beans...

Comment

Ah the blue top ones with the Vibran sole? Round dots?

I had those boots lasted about 5 months maybe then I had them resoled lasted about 6 more months and then the sides split.

One of the most comfortable boots I’ve had as I’m on concrete all day then, ranching every night and weekend.

Comment

I’ve been looking for a pair of crepe soles for a while. Haven’t found any anywhere. Special orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
            Ah the blue top ones with the Vibran sole? Round dots?

I had those boots lasted about 5 months maybe then I had them resoled lasted about 6 more months and then the sides split.

One of the most comfortable boots I’ve had as I’m on concrete all day then, ranching every night and weekend.
            Yea it’s their thinner crepe sole. I’m looking purely for comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
              Yea it’s their thinner crepe sole. I’m looking purely for comfort.
              They are dang sure Comfy! They just don’t last.

I have had better luck durability wise out of the ones with the sole saver section and the ones with the thin black vibram sole.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                I’ve been looking for a pair of crepe soles for a while. Haven’t found any anywhere. Special orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                You can't find them in the metro sexual squaretoe boot shops

Comment

I buy beans with the hybrid sole...maybe not quite as comfy as crepe but it is rubber and feels quite nice, not slippery either and the hybrid sole last forever!

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                    They are dang sure Comfy! They just don’t last.

I have had better luck durability wise out of the ones with the sole saver section and the ones with the thin black vibram sole.
                    Yea I have a pair that has a Vibram strip with some tread on the bottom. They seem to last but overtime have became more uncomfortable. I guess due to how my step is and they way it wears the tread down? I think I'm going to try out the V crepe and see how it does.

Comment

I had a pair done with the hybrid vibram sole and they’re ok but I preferred the crepe sole I had in them the first time around.

Comment

Working...
                      X