Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heading out for a 6 day catfishing trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAC View Post
    Elaborate, please.
    I'm glad that you asked. I was about to do the same. Sounds like you basically let them bleed out in the live well???

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
      I'm glad that you asked. I was about to do the same. Sounds like you basically let them bleed out in the live well???
      I'm going with him We are almost there. Yes that's what we do and the fish comes out white as can be.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
        Dafuq?

Comment

Good luck. Cutting the tail does help, but I wait until its time to clean them.

Comment

We have 13 jugs and a small trotline out. Going to put out more tomorrow. All we caught for bait was shad, and some cut buffalo. Hoping to get some big live bait out tomorrow and drop in at least 10 more jugs.

Comment

Good luck this weekend. River trips are always a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck and be safe!! Look forward to the pics!!

Comment

Love fishing for big blues, will be watching!

Comment

Put lines out tonight. When we got done we checked the first few we set and had a yella and blue already.

This weekend last year we caught this guy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

If plans go good I’ll be down there with a buddy Saturday morning. I’ll be in my red glitter skeeter bass boat. We usually fish around and farther down from your dock. Targeting whites bass if they’re still running.

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by DPerez905 View Post
                          If plans go good I’ll be down there with a buddy Saturday morning. I’ll be in my red glitter skeeter bass boat. We usually fish around and farther down from your dock. Targeting whites bass if they’re still running.

Oh they are still running. Tim (RiverRat1) caught 7 whites in one cast net throw while catching bait. He is down on our dock right now dicking around and has caught at least 4 whites and a stupid big long nose gar that I know of. I am chugging beers and making us dinner.

Comment

I'm in! Good luck boys...

Comment

Y'all catch all the big ones. I like the 3-5 pounders

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Y'all catch all the big ones. I like the 3-5 pounders
                                Bigger the better for a yella. Can’t beat that big slab of belly meat.

Comment

Working...
                                X