$5K Budget Hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$5K Budget Hunt.

Gentleman, looking to book my adventure hunt for 2019. Looking for recommendations on hunts around the 5k range excluding travel/taxidermy. Must be able to bow hunt it. Really open to any animals besides white tails and black bears. (Been there, got the T-Shirt) whose been where, what did you kill, and what does it cost. Also outfitter info is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Have you hunted nilgai?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
      Have you hunted nilgai?
      I have not, but that’s on the list. And well below the budget.

Comment

Mtn lion

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          Mtn lion
          Where can you do that for 5k? That was my original thought, but couldn’t find anything in that ballpark money wise.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
            Where can you do that for 5k? That was my original thought, but couldn’t find anything in that ballpark money wise.
            I haven't looked into it recently but thought it was typically around $4500-6500. Maybe someone will chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by A.bollier
              Give me a call brotha I can help you out 432-556-7287
              Why not help everyone out looking at this thread for future ideas of their own?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                I haven't looked into it recently but thought it was typically around $4500-6500. Maybe someone will chime in.
                Lowest I have found is around the 6500 range.

Comment

Have you been elk hunting? I did a hunt with these guys in 2016. You would have to draw a tag to get this hunt. I got lucky and drew one first try. I think it close to your price range.

TOP NOTCH OUTFITTERS The Premier New Mexico Hunting Outfitter. About Us Book A Hunt Contact Us About a Hunt Today! HUNTING OUTFITTER IN SOUTHERN NEW MEXICO Learn About Us Learn About Us Learn more about our team! LEARN MORE Private Land Elk Hunts Private Land Elk hunts Exclusive access to 70,000 acres of hunting. LEARN

Comment

Another avenue to explore, I booked a mule deer hunt through these guys last year. They may have something to fit your budget.

jay@bowhuntingsafari.com

Another booking agent to think about, I have never used them but spent a week with two guys at a bear camp from this company. Scott and Jim Duberowski were the guys I met, I can send you their phone number if interested.

Comment

You could try to get in the outfitter draw for NM elk for around that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                        Have you been elk hunting? I did a hunt with these guys in 2016. You would have to draw a tag to get this hunt. I got lucky and drew one first try. I think it close to your price range.

https://topnotchoutfitters.com/elk-draw-hunting/
                        Looks interesting. Will look into it further forsure.

Comment

Pronghorn

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Pronghorn
                            Recommendation on location/outfitter?

Comment

Trophy Gar

Go shoot a trophy gator gar before TPWD takes away your right to do so!

Comment

Working...
                              X