Recommendations for Headlights for 2017 Chevy HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody done a headlight/bulb upgrade on a Chevy HD? I have a 2017 Chevy HD and the headlights are terrible. I was looking into a HID conversion but wanted to see if anyone else out there had some recommendations. Thanks.

Can I ask why do you want to blind oncoming traffic? I have a 17 and they seem bright enough. I guess I'm just getting old [emoji4]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking at the GM brand.....you sure both are working?

Comment

IMO they are not bright enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Looking at the GM brand.....you sure both are working?
          Seriously....I checked because I wondered the same. They are both working but projector lights are just a bit different from the Fords I have owned. My neighbor has the GMC Sierra HD that come standard with HID lighting, my Chevy HD High Country did not.

Comment

Originally posted by shootsmall View Post
            Seriously....I checked because I wondered the same. They are both working but projector lights are just a bit different from the Fords I have owned. My neighbor has the GMC Sierra HD that come standard with HID lighting, my Chevy HD High Country did not.

Do you have projectors on your low beams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Do you have projectors on your low beams?

Yes...they are standard

Comment

Same truck, same issue. They are no where near bright enough, and country roads with hills are the worst. Especially in deer country

Comment

Yes...they are standard

I can’t remember which models come with the projectors.

These guys can fix you up.

I just bought projectors and HIDs for my 2012 Ram. Bought a turn key package with all plug & play harnesses.

Don’t waste your money on cheap kits. The failure rate is high and gets very frustrating. Been there, done that.

Comment

Looking to do the same on my Tundra, saw a kit for around $360.

Comment

Originally posted by JW774 View Post
                      Same truck, same issue. They are no where near bright enough, and country roads with hills are the worst. Especially in deer country
                      100% agree...rainy weather is no piece of cake either.

Comment

I can’t remember which models come with the projectors.

These guys can fix you up.

I just bought projectors and HIDs for my 2012 Ram. Bought a turn key package with all plug & play harnesses.

Don’t waste your money on cheap kits. The failure rate is high and gets very frustrating. Been there, done that.

Thanks Mike D, I will definitely give them a look. Did you do the installation yourself. I saw many good things about Headlight Revolution online but wanted a closer to home review. Thanks

Comment

Thanks Mike D, I will definitely give them a look. Did you do the installation yourself. I saw many good things about Headlight Revolution online but wanted a closer to home review. Thanks

All of my stuff is due in today. I’ll install them soon.

They have a lot of videos on YouTube. You may check them out there. Also send a text or call the number on their site. They will gladly answer any questions you have.

Comment

All of my stuff is due in today. I’ll install them soon.

They have a lot of videos on YouTube. You may check them out there. Also send a text or call the number on their site. They will gladly answer any questions you have.

Were you able to get them installed? Just following up

Comment

Weref you able to Igor now and it’s taking up us lot o them installed? Just following up

No sir I haven’t. I’m building a house right now and it’s taking up a lot of my time. It may be a couple of weeks before I can get to installing them.

Comment

Working...
                              X