Clothing
    Pair of shoes
    Bianchi holster for $7
    Camo
    Kids fishing combo for my boy
    Some Magpul accessories
    Beach stuff
    Phone cases
    And some other small stuff. Honestly don't even know what's all in my bag it was a frenzy.
    Got out of there just over two hundred bucks and the fishing poles would have been about 400 with tax just for them. There are definitely some crazy deals there.

Comment

Anyone been to burleson academy? Any good stuff. About to load the wife and daughter up and head that way

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
        Just got back from RR. They had a decent boot selection, bought over 10 pair of boots and shoes for the family. Bought 2 Pelican kayaks as well. Never been on a kayak before but for 50% we will give it a go once it warms up. It was starting to get crowded and things were going quick.
        Pretty sure I walked next to you. Someone had a cart full of camo boots.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
          Anyone been to burleson academy? Any good stuff. About to load the wife and daughter up and head that way
          Same here! Save me something

Comment

Just left Waco. All fishing stuff was picked over besides some lefthand Lews combos.

Got the last DM 3D deer target for 30.

And a pair of nike metcon 4 camo for 32$.

Lots of kids clothes and baseball gear left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
              Mind posting up your receipt for this? I literally just priced one in SA and it was $99 and not listed as clearance.
              store to store clearance can be different. i wanted one of those $35 smoker

added 2 dozen teal deeks to the garage clutter. @$40, they were cheaper than the weights and bag. Got a couple pieces of a camo, batting gloves, UA baseball pants, fishing shirt/short...all for about 10 each

kids backpacks were as cheap as 2.50-5

Comment

Abilene’s store really wasn’t that great. Not as much on clearance as some of the other stores. Did get 2 Thermacells for $7.49 each. Wanted a Mr. Buddy but got a Little Buddy for $24.99.

Comment

Sherman has these
                  Bad boys for $100. They went quick.

I got some good, quiet bow hunting pants, vest and neck gaiter, also a half dz gold tip arrows for 19.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                    Has anybody been by the Tyler store?
                    Jason done bought it all. I stopped in. Left with a few shirts, a bore snake, and some iPhone screen protectors lol

Comment

Well there is some of this stuff already in the classifieds

Comment

I got a clip on hat light for $.50 and a 1/4x25' rope for a $1. Everything else was gone by the time I got there at 2pm.

Hoggslayer

Comment

We are going tomorrow morning...Momma's retired and RICH so we are going to buy the whole dam store...Weatherford...come watch and buy a share...

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                            Well there is some of this stuff already in the classifieds
                            For real!?!

Dang a pastor at that
                            Last edited by drop dead fred; 02-08-2019, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Anyone know if they have rubber boots on sale? I need to pick up a new pair and might stop by the college station academy in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DanLeaAnn View Post
                                Anyone know if they have rubber boots on sale? I need to pick up a new pair and might stop by the college station academy in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                The Conroe location did

Comment

Working...
                                X