New rage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
    I’m curious as to how the will hold up after passing through an animal and possibly embedding in the dirt.
    I’ve shot 5 or so animals with rage and then twice that with Chinese rage. They all (but maybe one or two) come out looking either real bad or blades bent past the point of fixing. That’s why I buy the Chinese ones off amazon for pigs. Gets the job done and they’re cheap.

Comment

I like the older 2.3 inch rage. The shorter ones don’t leave the same blood trails. Only issue is getting a pass through on a longer shot.

Comment

Sure looks like a collar with a busted tab in that photo to me

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
          I’m curious as to how the will hold up after passing through an animal and possibly embedding in the dirt.
          This hypo didn't pass through a pig, but grazed him and embedded in a log. I had to whittle it out with a machete. Just a couple nicks in the blades that sharpen out.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
            Sure looks like a collar with a busted tab in that photo to me
            I think what you are seeing is a Easton bar (broadbead adapter ring) with some meat on it

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
              Haven't ever used a mechanical before. Question for those that use them. How do the hold up on pigs? I use G5's and like the fact that I can resharpen and reuse them. Recently I've been thinking about swithing.
              I'm a Rage fan, but if your just shooting pigs you're shooting the right head. I have Montecs in my quiver for pigs an coons, but I shoot deer with Rages.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                I'm a Rage fan, but if your just shooting pigs you're shooting the right head. I have Montecs in my quiver for pigs an coons, but I shoot deer with Rages.
                Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                X