Absolutely beautiful! Drone pics are the best

Comment

Few bucks from early season

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Big food plot in October.

Comment

My two pets that I feed everytime I drive the pipeline. I was checking camera and they were not very patient to have me throw out some corn.

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
            Absolutely beautiful! Drone pics are the best
            Got some great pics but operating the drone for the first time is another story.

Comment

The drone pics are awesome! Food plots turned out really good. I didn't get to plant any plots last year due to getting the 160 property to June. I had a lot of work to get done in a short time period. This year the food plots are at the top of the list. Your daughter's buck is a beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
                Got some great pics but operating the drone for the first time is another story.

Still better than having never operated a drone Looks great!

Comment

beautiful setup. i love having those cow people as neighbors. dang nice 8pt for the young lady! im hooked also.

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                    The drone pics are awesome! Food plots turned out really good. I didn't get to plant any plots last year due to getting the 160 property to June. I had a lot of work to get done in a short time period. This year the food plots are at the top of the list. Your daughter's buck is a beauty.
                    Thanks! You will enjoy the foodplots. Not just watching the deer that will use it on a daily basis but the reward you get by your accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                      beautiful setup. i love having those cow people as neighbors. dang nice 8pt for the young lady! im hooked also.
                      Thanks! My cow neighbor really keeps an eye on my place.

Comment

You know........

sometimes really good things DO happen to really nice folks.

Congratulations on a really nice job on a really nice place.

May you and yours enjoy it for years and years!

Comment

Originally posted by ezypikns View Post
                          sometimes really good things DO happen to really nice folks.

Congratulations on a really nice job on a really nice place.

May you and yours enjoy it for years and years!

Thanks! I do hope the family will continue to enjoy it as the years go by.

Comment

Few pics of the ranch from this past weekend. Always good to see a few good bucks that made it thru hunting season.
                            Rains flooded all the creeks. Water was about a foot over the bridge. Overall the deer are looking good. Hitting the protein and food plots heavy or what's left of the food plots.

Comment

Should be another bright season on the horizon! The fact your bridge didn’t wash away is a testament to the builder

Comment

Sure do enjoy the pictures of your place. Between you and old Darton keeping us up to date gives me plenty of reading material.

Comment

Working...
                                X