Best 3/4 ton Gasser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
    I've got a 2018 F250 with the 6.2 gas engine. I love it. I didn't need a diesel either so that why I got it. I'm a Ford truck guy anyway.

What kind of gas mileage you getting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BDR View Post
      All I own and all with 6.0. 2001 Chevy 2500 HD with over 200k. Still running good. 2011 Chevy 2500 HD with 114k. 2017 GMC 2500 HD with 20k. The 2017 easily gets 15 empty.Which is honestly no worse than its diesel counterparts. It’s the wife’s daily driver. We pull a 24 foot aluminum show cattle trailer LOADED all the time with no issues. Sure mileage might go down to 9 or 10 but...... my fuel is cheaper, oil changes are cheaper, no DEF or all those fuel system issues, and repairs when needed are a FRACTION of the diesel version. Oh and truck is 8k less to purchase. IMO unless you are pulling HEAVY loads almost daily there is absolutely no need for a diesel.

What rear end does your 2017 have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bucksaw View Post
        As much as I love my truck I would be willing to sell her to you for a decent price. 15 Ram 6.4 Hemi, a touch under 59k miles. Pm if interested. The wife’s doing the Dave Ramsey thing so we wouldn’t mind getting out of the note early if we can. Just a thought.
        Pm me the price and any pics you have. Not really looking right now but may be buying a bigger bumper pull travel trailer that may have me looking around for 3/4 ton trucks in the near future.

Comment

Working...
        X