Ruger LC9 - how do you like it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger LC9 - how do you like it?

The 9mm being slightly larger than the LCP but does it shoot well? Handle and carry easily?

I had one for about a week, far before I got my LTC. It shot pretty well.

I carried a shield for quite some time. Since the s&w and LC9 are basically the exact same size, I would say it’s extremely easy to carry.

I carry a G19 now.

Comment

I carry a LC9s and love it. The s supposedly has a much better trigger and the trigger on mine is fantastic. Never shot the regular LC9 to compare though.

Comment

I will carry the LC9 occasionally. Fair trigger, from what I read the LC9s, has a better trigger. The best feature is the laser. My Catahoula loves to chase the red dot.

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
          I carry a LC9s and love it. The s supposedly has a much better trigger and the trigger on mine is fantastic. Never shot the regular LC9 to compare though.
          The s trigger is muuuuuuuch better than the original.

Comment

I had both lc9 and lc9s. Both triggers pinched my finger every time the trigger reset. Might just be my fat fingers. I really wanted to like those guns.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

With my brother’s LC9, I could not hit a metal can at 10 ft. With my LC9S, I can put every round in a 2” circle at 7 yards. There’s no comparison in the triggers, and I would only carry a LC9 if my only other option was a brick. I’d really like to try the new EC9, supposedly basically the exact same gun as the S but with fixed sights and a different external finish on the slide. If it shoots as well as the S at less than $250, I would have to call it the best carry piece that amount of $$ can buy.

Comment

Realiable firearm with terrible ergonomics IMO. I have large hands so maybe the narrow frame just didn’t fit me very well. It just wasn’t a joy to shoot at the range. To be fair most pocket pistols aren’t meant to be fun to target shoot anyway. So there’s that.

Comment

I slid a rubber grip over mine that has a slight palm swell, made it a breeze to shoot. I have big hands too, and don’t enjoy shooting it without the added grip.

Comment

Working...
                  X