Jazmine Barnes killed by BLACK guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    I guess we are going to have to cancel to looting and protests now.

Shooter had a very lengthily record and I am reading was also friends with the mom on Facebook. How could the mom not think this would come to light? It's another "hands up, dont shoot" nonsense narrative again. The media and the social justice warriors really lose credibility when they get caught lying like this.
    No they don't. Anyone with a brain has known a long time they are full of BS

Problem is most people are stupid and will fall for whatever BS they pump out...Even AFTER the truth comes out they stick with whatever anti-white racist garbage they were originally fed.

Comment

Shaun King, Shelia Jackson Lee and Lee Merritt have a scheduled conference where they will all each apologize for the inaccurate and misleading information. I'm sure of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Shaun King, Shelia Jackson Lee and Lee Merritt have a scheduled conference where they will all each apologize for the inaccurate and misleading information. I'm sure of this.
        LOMAO They want to ensure their integrity remains high

Comment

Originally posted by man View Post
          shaun king, shelia jackson lee and lee merritt have a scheduled conference where they will all each apologize for the inaccurate and misleading information. I'm sure of this.
          rotflmao!

Comment

Nevermind.

Despite arrest Shelia Jackson Lee stands behind Hate Crime remarks.
            https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-dem...een-hate-crime

Comment

I wonder why the media isn't talking about how LaPorsha and the driver are friends on Facebook.........................

Comment

The media is in a pickle now because they blew up this story thinking it was a white guy and now they are stuck having to continue to report details on a story that is dead in the water to them. (aka a black on black crime).

Comment

I follow Shaun on social media. He is not from Houston. But somehow a local witness knew who the shooter (and driver) were last Thursday, and told Shaun. So then Shaun went and pushed a narrative of a white shooter, because he could not make sense of it being a black shooter?

Oh, and Shaun would like you to know about his charity he is raising funds for. He is "founding a new media company, The North Star, to tell the stories that simply don’t get told by the traditional outlets" - hey kind of sounds eerily similar to this case huh?

Attached Files

Comment

Due to its current local government Houston will become the next Chicago.

Comment

Sad situation either way

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        I follow Shaun on social media. He is not from Houston. But somehow a local witness knew who the shooter (and driver) were last Thursday, and told Shaun. So then Shaun went and pushed a narrative of a white shooter, because he could not make sense of it being a black shooter?

Oh, and Shaun would like you to know about his charity he is raising funds for. He is "founding a new media company, The North Star, to tell the stories that simply don’t get told by the traditional outlets" - hey kind of sounds eerily similar to this case huh?

https://buildingthenorthstar.com/?fb...NxSuMCmOvibX0o
                        That Shaun is the biggest bag of **** in this country.

Comment

Jazmine Barnes killed by BLACK guy

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                          I’m sitting 4 miles from where this happened. Pretty irritated about media’s rush to flame up race based anger.

I wonder if the ...
                          “Journalist Shaun King and civil rights attorney Lee Merritt have come together to offer a reward for Jazmine's killer, raising the amount to $100,000 early Thursday morning”

.......was handed out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard on the news the arrest was following a tip emailed in so I’m thinking any reward promised will be rewarded. I would hope so anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by DaveC; 01-07-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Now its turning into a drug deal gone bad. Mother didnt want to pay.

Comment

If the mom took the kid to buy drugs, then stiffed the dealer which resulted in the dealer shooting up the car full of kids. Then made up a raced based narrative to cover her tracts, and drive up the funds in a GoFundMe account, the mom should be held responsible in some capacity. I would also say the Shaun Kings and SheJacks as well, as well as the media for not doing their jobs.

This is the exact reason many do not believe witness statements, the media or Shejack.

Washington’s record in Harris County includes half a dozen cases over the past decade including three felony theft cases, two drugs cases, and one where she was charged with hiding a felon wanted for robbery; hindering apprehension...........
                              And Washington’s criminal history extends beyond Harris County.

In nearby Fort Bend County, according to court records, she was convicted of felony theft in 2016. She was ordered to serve time in a Texas state penitentiary. She was given credit for serving 147 days in jail as she forfeited her bond. She ended up serving six months in prison.
                              Last edited by batmaninja; 01-09-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Now its turning into a drug deal gone bad. Mother didnt want to pay.
                                That's a real surprise. No one saw that coming

I'm sure it's because they are poor. You know that forces one to do drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X