Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chest and back today since the GF wants to get back on schedule for leg days. Treadmill warmup and then 3 warmup sets and 3 working sets. A good heavy day supersetting 3X8-10.

Flat bench/narrow grip t-bar row
    Seated wide grip bench/Bilateral lat pull down
    Bilateral incline press/Supinated wide grip low row
    Incline fly/wide grip straight arm pull down

I got to get my nutrition in line pretty quick. I'm still eating holiday food.

Legs and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

Back and bi's. Hiit afterwards.

How do I get rid of this belly that doesn't want to go away? I'm eating right and exercising. I'm slowly making progress but I'd like to speed it up and be in shape by summer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
        Back and bi's. Hiit afterwards.

How do I get rid of this belly that doesn't want to go away? I'm eating right and exercising. I'm slowly making progress but I'd like to speed it up and be in shape by summer.

Just keep doing what your going. You can't target any particular area for fat loss. First fat on is first fat off. What is eating right mean?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          Just keep doing what your going. You can't target any particular area for fat loss. First fat on is first fat off. What is eating right mean?
          Eating clean. Fresh meat and veggies. No sugar or bad starchy foods. Limited processed food. 1 cheat meal a week.

Comment

Im in.
            Currently 230 , goal weight of 185. Cutting out all grains and starches and anything processed (minus the kolaches I had for breakfast) lol. Going to eat a lot of fish which of course means I’ll have to fish more to support my family’s health and fitness. Gonna be tough.

Comment

Ok, I'm in.
              My goal is to not rock my self back to sleep trying to get out of bed..

I'm 6'-1" and around 325 lbs. Goal is back to around 250 lbs. I am supper wide in the shoulders so getting much lower than that is tough. I go to the gym now but it is mostly heavy lifting and not much cardio. So I am changing it up to more cardio and more body weight lifting at much higher sets. As I get older it is too hard to carry this much weight and feel good. I will do this until around June, as at that time I hope to be back in good enough shape to go CrossFit. Right now I would pretty much die. Yea I know it can be scaled down, but my ego gets in the way lol.

Diet - is pretty much high protein, very low carbs and no sugars. This is the biggest thing for me. I can lift a ton but eat really crappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                Today was 25 minutes on the stepmill at 68 SPM pace. Then it was chest and abs. I don't really have any goals other than to just maintain my current body composition. Im 5'11" and 220 pounds. Around 8% bodyfat. 32" waist and 49.5" chest as of two days ago. Im comfortable here and can maintain this pretty much all year. My weight can fluctuate from 216 to 222 depending on my water balance at the time.
                This thread is for us chubby folk. Get that 8% BF outta here! Move along.

Comment

Started the Exo backcountry training program yesterday. I decided today that jump squats are the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                    Ok, I'm in.
                    My goal is to not rock my self back to sleep trying to get out of bed..

I'm 6'-1" and around 325 lbs. Goal is back to around 250 lbs. I am supper wide in the shoulders so getting much lower than that is tough. I go to the gym now but it is mostly heavy lifting and not much cardio. So I am changing it up to more cardio and more body weight lifting at much higher sets. As I get older it is too hard to carry this much weight and feel good. I will do this until around June, as at that time I hope to be back in good enough shape to go CrossFit. Right now I would pretty much die. Yea I know it can be scaled down, but my ego gets in the way lol.

Diet - is pretty much high protein, very low carbs and no sugars. This is the biggest thing for me. I can lift a ton but eat really crappy.
                    You can do it! I'm 6'2 weighed 309 when I started last spring. Got down to 249 by Thanksgiving. I'm on a different program now and put about 8 pounds back on in muscle. Stick to it and you won't regret. I feel 100 times better!
                    Originally posted by Micahbo View Post
                    Started the Exo backcountry training program yesterday. I decided today that jump squats are the devil.
                    Jump squats dont bother me too bad. Triple bears kick my ***. Today was burpees out of catcher position. Not fun either

Comment

Was on the road from 6:00am until 6:30pm and immediately knocked out Chest and cardio here at the hotel.

Morning will be Bi’s, cardio, and abs

Comment

Got back into it after a couple months off.

Sunday was biceps, triceps, stair stepper.

Today was just elliptical for an hour.

Comment

In addition to regular workouts, something I am trying is burpees for each day of the month. Today was 8 burpees. Tomorrow 9. Last day should be 31. Then start over. This thread will help keep me on track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Off day! Hump day!

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                              You can do it! I'm 6'2 weighed 309 when I started last spring. Got down to 249 by Thanksgiving. I'm on a different program now and put about 8 pounds back on in muscle. Stick to it and you won't regret. I feel 100 times better!Jump squats dont bother me too bad. Triple bears kick my ***. Today was burpees out of catcher position. Not fun either

Oh I'm on a mission. I used to think that being really strong was the way to go. But the older I get, my mind set has changed and I want to be more fit and a thinner version. Plus I want to know what it feels like to go into a store and be able to purchase shirts without having to order them or go to the fat store (yea I know it's called Big and Tall, but let's be honest). I turn 45 in March so I don't have time to spare. lol.

Comment

I wasn't really feeling it today, but went anyway. Shoulders and legs. 5X10 supersets

Military press/seated calf raise
                                Seated lateral raise/leg press/calf raise toes in
                                Rear delt cable fly/leg extension

Then someone decided to camp out on the equipment. Several resolutioners in the gym this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X