Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like that Texas defense ran Holyfield off to the NFL...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      Roll Tide!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      C’mon Johnny we need you to straighten out the weather for the game. Looks like rain and a crummy field.

I’m just glad BAMA is still playing a game...for the National Championship
      It’s going to be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Should be a hot ticket!

There be a ton on Horns we make the return trip to Baton Rouge. I know we are looking forward to it.

Don't forget me opening day next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Don't forget me opening day next year.

Those have your name on them. I’m looking forward to that just as much as LSU.

Comment

[emoji1360] My dude!

Comment

Looks like the aggies are still crowing about how tough they have it next year. Clemson and Bama are tough, I'll give you that. Now Georgia, crap, Texas put the smack down on them pretty easily and aggie is claiming they could beat Texas by 50 so that Georgia game will probably be just another cupcake. LSU too. At least O will be home and have another shirt to change into. That makes 5 cupcakes. 1 more win and you will be bowl eligible.

Everyone crowing about Fields going to Ohio st, going to make them instant playoff contenders. Crap again. He couldn't even beat out Fromm. If he was the Freshman prodigy he would have been starting as a freshman like Sam, Fromm, Sunshine, etc.

18NCS, when is our Avitar bet? I got 1 picked out for you.

Hook Em

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                C’mon Johnny we need you to straighten out the weather for the game. Looks like rain and a crummy field.

I’m just glad BAMA is still playing a game...for the National Championship

It’s going to be tough.
                It's going to be a wet weekend but showers SHOULD end late morning on Monday and the game SHOULD be rain free.lol Looking forward to a **** good game. I feel good about it. The most nervous I have been going into a game was against Clemson when Watson was QB in 2017. Much respect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  How about a 30 day self ban from TBH. Even better

I just need one Aggie and one Sip to step up. You da sip?

Tiger calling Horn, Sip.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    BB will be waiting a long time for one of those if he tries to get one.

I mean, I could not even get a single Longhorn to take me up on Georgia vs. Texas for a draft beer.

And that was after the Horns had gone through the Dawgs like croton oil on that first drive!

Horn fans are cautiously optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Dodson got really bad advice. You don’t leave early to be a 5th or 6th round draft pick.

man you cant say thats true. maybe his position group will be loaded next year in the draft, maybe his family really needs it, maybe there is a legit beef with staff, maybe he hates school.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Looks like the aggies are still crowing about how tough they have it next year. Clemson and Bama are tough, I'll give you that. Now Georgia, crap, Texas put the smack down on them pretty easily and aggie is claiming they could beat Texas by 50 so that Georgia game will probably be just another cupcake. LSU too. At least O will be home and have another shirt to change into. That makes 5 cupcakes. 1 more win and you will be bowl eligible.

Everyone crowing about Fields going to Ohio st, going to make them instant playoff contenders. Crap again. He couldn't even beat out Fromm. If he was the Freshman prodigy he would have been starting as a freshman like Sam, Fromm, Sunshine, etc.

18NCS, when is our Avitar bet? I got 1 picked out for you.

Hook Em

Which Aggies? Have I missed something?

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                          man you cant say thats true. maybe his position group will be loaded next year in the draft, maybe his family really needs it, maybe there is a legit beef with staff, maybe he hates school.

Not sure about position group. His family is well off as evidence by the fact he had been living off campus the last few years. He loves the school and Jimbo. It’s all over social media and he’s far from fake. He’s a really good kid and I wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            Which Aggies? Have I missed something?

its page 2 already. we are way behind on building straw men.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                              its page 2 already. we are way behind on building straw men.

Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                                Time for Jimbo to reload but losing McCoy and Dodson will hurt. I think that the Ags will be better with another year of great coaching, maturity and conditioning of younger players. Having Bama, Georgia, Clemson and LSU on your schedule will let you how much progress you are making. If someone has a tougher schedule for next year, I am not sure who it is.
                                Adios,
                                Gary

May not be an ag. Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X