Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biggs View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the Devil's River. It is a great find for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
      Do any of you gentlemen have any extras, of the following, that you’d consider selling? 2018 GTS, 2018 THH, 2016/17/18 WLW.
      I have a 2018 THH I would be willing to trade if you have an ORVW or a 2017 GTS.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
        I have a 2018 THH I would be willing to trade if you have an ORVW or a 2017 GTS.
        That '17 GTS is awesome

Comment

The wife picked this up for me in Waco today. Distillery only release. Apparently only had 3 barrels of this stuff for their first run of wheated bourbon.

Comment

Unfortunately, I don’t have any BTAC or an ORVW. I have a couple ISO posts in some of the FB bourbon groups, so I’ll see what happens there if nothing else. Thanks for responding though.

Comment

The wife picked this up for me in Waco today. Distillery only release. Apparently only had 3 barrels of this stuff for their first run of wheated bourbon.

I saw that on their FB post. I’d like to try it

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                Passed on the Rhetoric. Drinking EHT.

That EH is no slouch! I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  That '17 GTS is awesome

Dang sure is, mine is about gone. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
                    Dang sure is, mine is about gone. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    I haven’t opened mine but we cracked a buddy if mines and put down about half

Comment

Enjoying some 2017 Old Forester Birthday Bourbon this evening.

Comment

My find of the month. Hod it away in the liquor cabinet. Going to be my new years Eve drink...so dang hard to find now.
                        $34 for a 1L. I saw it one other place and they were asking ridiculous price

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

It is with great sadness I will no longer be looking at this thread in the future. This is a wild one. I have been having sinus issues for the last year and could not for the life of me figure out what the heck it was. Well apparently it’s AERD. Basically a syndrome that means I’m allergic to aspirin. Here is the problem. I take zero pain pills or aspirin. Well a side effect of AERD is 80% of the people who have it are allergic to alcohol. [emoji1751]*[emoji3603] after thinking back and then not drinking the last week or so I decided to test it last night. Had 3-4 whiskey and diet cokes and sure Enough. Sinuses started messing up and started to have a slight wheeze. I am literally allergic to alcohol. I’m gonna give it one more test for New Years since I still have a good bottle of whiskey in the pantry.[emoji23] But I guess 2019 will be my year to go sober and see if I can kick this sinus infection [emoji856]

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                            It is with great sadness I will no longer be looking at this thread in the future. This is a wild one. I have been having sinus issues for the last year and could not for the life of me figure out what the heck it was. Well apparently it’s AERD. Basically a syndrome that means I’m allergic to aspirin. Here is the problem. I take zero pain pills or aspirin. Well a side effect of AERD is 80% of the people who have it are allergic to alcohol. [emoji1751]*[emoji3603] after thinking back and then not drinking the last week or so I decided to test it last night. Had 3-4 whiskey and diet cokes and sure Enough. Sinuses started messing up and started to have a slight wheeze. I am literally allergic to alcohol. I’m gonna give it one more test for New Years since I still have a good bottle of whiskey in the pantry.[emoji23] But I guess 2019 will be my year to go sober and see if I can kick this sinus infection [emoji856]

Man, that really sucks brother! Hope you're able to get it figured out.

Comment

Got to try a few new ones this weekend:

PVW 23 '18 - Absolutely delicious. Low proof so not a ton of heat. Sweet caramel on the nose, lots of oak on the palate, honey/carmel on the finish. Nice complexity from the nose to finish. Definitely one of my favorites from the year.

GTS '18 - Carmel/Spice/Pear on the nose, Vanilla/Cinnamon on the front of the palate, and apples/sweet heat on the finish. Complex all the way through.

I also tried the new Knob Creek Double Rye, Basil Haydens 10yr, and Balcones Corn Whiskey. Out of the three I preferred the Balcones, with Knob coming in second, and Basil at a distance third.

Hope you guys have a great new year!
                              Last edited by Snacks; 12-31-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I have Weller 12, Elmer T Lee, and Blantons to trade if anybody is looking for those. Located in Marshall, let me know what ya got!

Comment

Working...
                                X