Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    This sentence says a lot about the family dynamics here Jeff
    I mean.....what red blooded God fearing family doesn’t have a good couch sitting on their front porch?
    Yes sir as far back as I can remember they was a couch on the porch. . I had to go with Bill to get him some more teeth, the man what run the funeral home had big jars full of teeth for sale for cheap. Reckon Bill tried on three or four before he got some that fit and did not make him look all buck toothed.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      Yes sir as far back as I can remember they was a couch on the porch. . I had to go with Bill to get him some more teeth, the man what run the funeral home had big jars full of teeth for sale for cheap. Reckon Bill tried on three or four before he got some that fit and did not make him look all buck toothed.

You ain’t right brother

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post

You ain’t right brother
        I got more

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Many yeas ago
          My parents house. My brother and I have the exact same guns Sig P220. I had done some trigger work and my brother wanted me to work on his. So we cover the pool table with a sheet and take his gun apart and work on it for about an hour. Mom calls for us to come eat. We all go eat and my brother goes and puts his gun back together except for the washer in the grip. He has a habit of dropping on in the pipe closing the action and then seating the magazine. Well he does this except the magazine does not go in because the washer is not in the gun. We look for the washer for about an hour and then give up. He then asks me if I felt his trigger. I pick it up-aim at a dot on the side of the pool table and sqeeze of the round in the chamber. round goes through the pool table down into the carpet goes under a wall and comes up out of the carpet in another room and striking my Mom in the collar bone and then bounced up and landed on my wife's head burning the hair and her scalp.
          Well the bullet was a hydro-shock and my Mom's collar bone is bleeding from the exposed point and we are thinking it may have fractured her collarbone. We load up and goto the hospital to have X-rays and my brother being an EMT calls ahead and explains what happened. Return from hospital only to have HPD crime scene all over the house. My Mom starts making plates for the Detectives that are talking to my bother and I. Get done talking to us and then state they are headed to the hospital to interview the gunshot victim. My Mom pipes up and says that she is right here. Detectives leave and a Parol Officer stays around while Crime Scene gets everything. Patrol Officer stays around for a few hours and sits and eats evening meal with family and we even had him say the prayer for the meal. My Mom fixes him a plate of cookies and pie and fixes him a large glass of milk to take with him. Patrol Officer takes plate but refuses milk saying he didn't want to take her container. About 15 minutes later our doorbell rings and it is the Patrol Officer saying everything is closed and he will be happy with a glass of milk. We all laughed and he came in and played cards and spent another hour or two at the house. He stopped by my parents house every Christmas after that until he retired

So I guess we qualify- I shot my Mom and wife on Christmas.
          You win!

Comment

One of the best threads ever....

Comment

After reading the majority of these stories.... my family isn’t too bad, great therapy.

Comment

Wasted my first hr at work reading these. I just THOUGHT my family was crazy. THese take the cake for sure.

Comment

All yall losers with your crazy families !!!! hahahahaha Im totally kidding..... I can relate to so many of these stories its funny and sad at the same time.
                  Idiot cousins, addicted sister, experimental food dishes..... Thanks for the laughs.

Comment

Mine was good this year, but last year was one for the books. I drove 1000 miles just to whip my FIL butt in his own driveway then spend Christmas day in the ER after my daughter had a scooter accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      Mine was good this year, but last year was one for the books. I drove 1000 miles just to whip my FIL butt in his own driveway then spend Christmas day in the ER after my daughter had a scooter accident.

Dang Jay.. got any video? At least a story....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I got more

Lets hear one [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is something straight out of a movie script hahahaha you gotta have some more stories to share!

Comment

Originally posted by ted_kennedys_liver View Post
                            Christmas isn't the same without the po-leece showing up
                            It aint no fun until you need 911

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              He must have done something really bad to make you drive 1000 miles to fight him.

I can hear the phone conversation now. In 14 hours when i see you im gonna kick your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                He must have done something really bad to make you drive 1000 miles to fight him.

I can hear the phone conversation now. In 14 hours when i see you im gonna kick your arse.
                                I didn't know he was going to have a drinking problem and be hooked on 3 types of prescription drug or I would have never driven that far to ruined my kids Christmas. Normally he is just a jerk but last year he had to turn it up a notch. He came to our house this year and behaved himself so I let him live to see another Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X