This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter11 View Post
    What about a 2-6 SEC team vs a 5 -4 Big 12 team?

Borderline Erotic

Oh we are talking about non Texas A&M or Texas matchups now grasping for straws?? Got ya..

Comment

Say it ain't so Pooka …. Kid could be a 1 and done due to his poor choices off the field

arrested for suspicion of domestic battery …. No Bond set
      Will be interesting to see how Les and Kansas handle the outcome and discipline.
      Sadly some kids are their own worst enemy by reacting and not thinking the outcome of their actions.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/reports-k...f899680f1.html

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 12-07-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

It varies from year to year Brock. The Big 12 was expected to go 3-5 last year. Went 5-3. The SEC was expected to go 5-4 last year and went 4-5. It’s all about matchups.

This was an entertaining post from a Sooner, except the Sooners don’t field much for defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          Say it ain't so Pooka …. Kid could be a 1 and done due to his poor choices off the field

arrested for suspicion of domestic battery …. No Bond set
          Will be interesting to see how Les and Kansas handle the outcome and discipline.
          Sadly some kids are their own worst enemy by reacting and not thinking the outcome of their actions.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/reports-k...f899680f1.html

beat me to it. Les will be under a microscope on this one, especially with the controversy already surrounding KU basketball

Comment

Also saw Littrell pulled his name from KSU search.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Also saw Littrell pulled his name from KSU search.

That staff was all in on the Tech job. I really thought they would go to K-State as a consolation prize.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                This was an entertaining post from a Sooner, except the Sooners don’t field much for defense.

IMO that's a dumb comparison or analogy by Sooner b/c they rank 91st in opponent yards per play allowed.

Oklahoma's only hope is they will have more possessions than Bama and outscore them 48-45. Saban has 1 month to prepare as OK will have to shock the world and pull a Buster Douglas. I'm pulling for the Sooners since I want the SEC to lose every game except 1

Comment

LOL I had to look it up to see if I was missing something. I guess OU's 91st rank in opponents yards/play will really be the test.

Edit: I guess that was from after week 8, here is current.

Missouri-61st
                  Arkansas-99th
                  A&M-72nd
                  Tennessee-74th
                  Ark St.-64th
                  Ole Miss-109
                  Louisville-125

LSU-27th
                  Miss st.-2nd
                  Citadel-?? 999th maybe
                  Auburn-46
                  Georgia-29
                  Last edited by AgHntr10; 12-07-2018, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Hence the reason I found it entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      That staff was all in on the Tech job. I really thought they would go to K-State as a consolation prize.

I'm thinking Tech is going to rue the day they passed on these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        I've heard the AD is pushing for some current staffers to remain in place at KSU. Seems like Bill may still be pushing the buttons there!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I'm thinking Tech is going to rue the day they passed on these guys.

AD wanted to completely get away from the Mike Leach tree is what I was told.

Comment

It varies from year to year Brock. The Big 12 was expected to go 3-5 last year. Went 5-3. The SEC was expected to go 5-4 last year and went 4-5. It’s all about matchups.

Its a crap statistic IMO. It doesn't take into account very much. Like what about a defense that is on the field for a low number of plays. Giving up one or two big (long distance) plays distorts this stat more. I don't care where ATM is listed, they field a much better defense (especially run and points allowed) than they have in previous years.

Comment

Littrell is also roadblocking himself a little bit with an 'OU buyout(or lack of)Clause'.

Comment

The best defense stat for me is plays defended against. The stats for defense are useless in today’s college football,

Comment

Working...
                                X