X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
      I forget the foc on the ones he made me but they are 300 spine carnivores with a 75 grain insert that come out to 500 grains with a nocturnal on the back.

Showed a buddy at work your arrows and now he wants to buy a bow lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      My next set will be a little heavier probably I was shooting 510 grain FMJs before I got had him build me a set last year and I just went back with the same specs. Even at this weight I get pass through son 99% of everything.

462 grains with COC or a good fixed head @270-280 FPS blows threw everything including targets, finally just got me a blob.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
        My next set will be a little heavier probably I was shooting 510 grain FMJs before I got had him build me a set last year and I just went back with the same specs. Even at this weight I get pass through son 99% of everything.

462 grains with COC or a good fixed head @270-280 FPS blows threw everything including targets, finally just got me a blob.
        Yeah I havent had any issues with pass throughs with mine even coming out of my slocam lol They dont get there real fast but they push a ramcat through them darn good when they do get there.

Hope you can get them bloody soon!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X