No announcement yet.

Jeff Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Jesus, call Trey Gowdy’s name mr President.

Comment

Good, I didn't like Obama or Holder but I can say one thing Holder had Obama's back and would of never recuses himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
        Good, I didn't like Obama or Holder but I can say one thing Holder had Obama's back and would of never recuses himself.
        Absolutely!!

Comment

That was quick, ....and it didn't even effect the mid-term elections.....

Comment

Sessions was a good politician but just wasn’t the guy Trump had envisioned for the job, right guy wrong time sort of thing in my opinion. He wants somebody that will stand up to the BS and have his back when the dems pull their stunts.

Rumor has it, could totally be false... graham to AG and Haley replacing him as senator.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post

Rumor has it, could totally be false... graham to AG and Haley replacing him as senator.
              I don't think Graham will take the AG job. He is next in line to chair the senate judiciary committee, a most powerful position where he can do much more good to keep the house dems in check and maybe some of them sent to jail.
              I like Trey Gowdy for AG but don't think he will take the job either. I also like the temporary AG.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                I don't think Graham will take the AG job. He is next in line to chair the senate judiciary committee, a most powerful position where he can do much more good to keep the house dems in check and maybe some of them sent to jail.
                I like Trey Gowdy for AG but don't think he will take the job either. I also like the temporary AG.
                Technically the temp AG isn’t qualified to be acting AG. He wasn’t Deputy AG nor senate confirmed for his current job.

Comment

I saw an article that said Trump is considering Chris Christie for AG.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                    Argh I hope not

Comment

This would be a huge mistake in my opinion

Comment

That is just Christie trying to stay relevant.

Comment

I wonder if Trump picks Janice Rogers Brown if the liberals will go bat crap crazy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janice_Rogers_Brown
                          Why the former California Supreme Court justice and D.C. circuit judge would be a natural choice in the Trump administration.

Comment

I wonder if Trump picks Janice Rogers Brown if the liberals will go bat crap crazy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janice_Rogers_Brown
                            https://thefederalist.com/2018/11/07...-rogers-brown/
                            Dan Bongino was saying she would be better on the Supreme Court.

Comment

https://thefederalist.com/2018/11/07...-rogers-brown/
                              Bush appointee/California Republican makes me skeptical from the start, but I don’t know anything about her, maybe she is the exception

Comment

If he appoints anyone from California he's bat crap crazy.
                                Brown & Sessions are both from Alabama?
                                Brown moved from Alabama to CalifornIA. Whatz up with that?

Comment

Working...
                                X