Bought a 6.5 Creedmoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a 6.5 Creedmoor

Mine is in the TC Compass. I bougjt three boxes of Hornad 129 grain SP’s and two boxes of 140 grain Remington Corelokts. Anyone else have one?

plenty of guys with manbuns around here.

Comment

Haha

Comment

Its Magic!

Comment

I prolly have 50 center fire rifles but don’t have one of those. Is it new or something?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
            Mine is in the TC Compass. I bougjt three boxes of Hornad 129 grain SP’s and two boxes of 140 grain Remington Corelokts. Anyone else have one?
            Same gun and ammo (hornady). Accurate and low recoil.
            Compass comes threaded already. For the future.
            Pigs hate the gun so far !

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
              Same gun and ammo (hornady). Accurate and low recoil.
              Compass comes threaded already. For the future.
              Pigs hate the gun so far !
              Good to know it likes that kind of ammo in your gun. I like having the treaded barrel in case I want a brake or suppressor.

Comment

All the haters going to hate! Lol
                I just got a 6.5 Remington 700.
                All the Beto Supporters hate the 6.5 Lmao.
                J/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a great round and I love mine. That being said, there are lots of other great rounds. Also love my 25 06 and my 220 Swift

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                    I prolly have 50 center fire rifles but don’t have one of those. Is it new or something?
                    Super new and cutting edge. Its 11 years old.

Comment

I was a hater for a long time but grew my hair out so that it could be tied in a super accurate, low recoil and compact package known as a man-bun.

I'm loving mine for ease of loading, accuracy and low recoil. Effective deer killin power out to most reasonable ranges. I know there are many others that can do the same but the fact that you can get Lapua brass for this plus inexpensive Hornady ammo that shoots very good to lights out it's a really cool combo.

Comment

Nope.... Literally no one else on this entire forum owns a 6.5 Creed.... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                          I was a hater for a long time but grew my hair out so that it could be tied in a super accurate, low recoil and compact package known as a man-bun.

I'm loving mine for ease of loading, accuracy and low recoil. Effective deer killin power out to most reasonable ranges. I know there are many others that can do the same but the fact that you can get Lapua brass for this plus inexpensive Hornady ammo that shoots very good to lights out it's a really cool combo.
                          X2
                          Wish I wouldn’t of waited so long.

Comment

I got the compass in 6.5 also. I have been handloading my ammo, wile working up loads I have had plenty of groups around
                            .75", a few around .5" and a couple just under .4". I love the gun. Be sure and check for rebates, I think they have one right now.

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X