• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicely done Riley

Comment

Well Brandon what has Riley been up to? Bump this back up top

Comment

Well she has been going to some CPRA rodeos and we have our last Jr. High Rodeo this weekend. Gator his back and he spent a week being swam. Riley is sitting 1st and it would be nice to leave the semester in the lead. Lucy strained her suspensory ligament last weekend so she is out for 4-6 weeks. Hopefully we have a good weekend and we can hold unto the lead. After this weekend we are going to shut it down for a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Well she has been going to some CPRA rodeos and we have our last Jr. High Rodeo this weekend. Gator his back and he spent a week being swam. Riley is sitting 1st and it would be nice to leave the semester in the lead. Lucy strained her suspensory ligament last weekend so she is out for 4-6 weeks. Hopefully we have a good weekend and we can hold unto the lead. After this weekend we are going to shut it down for a few weeks.
          Glad to hear Gator is back. Go get em this weekend Riley!

Hootie finally stopped limping and Sarah has started to get him back in shape. I figure she is gonna be out 3-4 more weeks getting him tuned back up, so that will pull her out the rest of this year. Just gonna get her horse in shape for next year and make a run then.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
            Glad to hear Gator is back. Go get em this weekend Riley!

Hootie finally stopped limping and Sarah has started to get him back in shape. I figure she is gonna be out 3-4 more weeks getting him tuned back up, so that will pull her out the rest of this year. Just gonna get her horse in shape for next year and make a run then.
            They have a swim facility in Stonewall that is real good. For horses coming of leg injuries its a good way to get them in shape thats not as physically hard on them.

Comment

Well Abbey has still been riding. Was supposed to go to an open barrel race this past weekend but they moved it to Nov 2nd because of the threat of rain. We shall see

Comment

I think Riley and Gator May have made their best run yet. 16.73 in Hamilton. He is running at about 80%. This big dumbass and Riley get 100% and I will run them against anyone. They are going to make a ****** team.

Comment

Riley didn’t want me to take the pic but Riley , Gator and Jesse ( back up big sorrel next to her) are giants amongst men!!! Both over 16.5 hands

Click image for larger version

Name:	E8D5B5C5-289E-4492-9BCD-8E6613D2C14E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	24555650

Comment

What makes a champion? Competing when your not 100%. Gator this weekend was at 80% yesterday and less today. Gator stepped on Riley's foot yesterday morning and it was all swollen and bloody. Today he stepped on it again. Both ankles swollen but both gave their best effort and all they had in pain. What makes a champion is heart..not talent or size but heart....that's what is going to make these two a special team. Won 1st yesterday and placed today. Should be winning the region going into next semester
                    Last edited by BrandonA; 10-07-2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Well looks like we are headed to a ranch sorting Saturday and Sunday in Stephenville

Comment

Well had a great time at the ranch sorting this weekend in Stephenville. My daughter did really well

Comment

She was happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like reading this thread. I can’t remember if it was this or another thread but I have a metal thing with springs on it that you mount a barrel to to help with rough stock. If anyone is interested pm me. It was my son’s when he rode bull in HS. Free to good home.

Comment

Brandon haven’t seen an update from you lately on this thread. Y’all taking a little rest or what?

Comment

We’ve kinda taken last month off to give the horses a break and get back to 100%. Next couple of weeks are gonna be busy. Have some AJ’s , the Revolution Finals, and possibly WCRA Semi Finals in Oklahoma City. Not sure if we are gonna enter that since she would miss school. She is gonna miss a week in February at the Patriot trying to qualify for The American and run for a Million!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A523E36D-C309-423A-9E3D-85646E77004B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	24559305

Comment

Working...
                                X