Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    1 & 2 Don't effect my livelihood and what specific economic policies has trump implemented that caused such a great rise?

3. Why do I care and how does that effect me?

4. Again how does this effect me?

5. Really? Have you checked the latest update on that situation??? #fail!!!!
    so as long as it doesn't affect you; to hell with the rest of the country, right?

Comment

Y'all know if you'd just ignore him, he'd eventually get bored and go away, but he's having too much fun with his pot-stirring antics so he's unfortunately still around screwing up about every thread he ever posts to...

Comment

Originally posted by lordvader View Post
        Not sure about this, but I read an article, a few weeks ago about the migrants coming to the U.S. In the article it talked about how many of these problems in these countries were a result of the United States interfering in that countries internal affairs/politics. And the years went by many of these countries have come to be what they are today. We can see this today with what happened in the Middle East. With U.S. and European intervention. Sometimes it is best to leave the monster in place than to exchange him for a devil. When a Country is destabilized it causes a lot of problems. people fleeing war, violence, and poverty. If Europeans and the U.S. do not want these migrant/refugees coming to there borders, than they should not be interfering in that Countries affairs. How does that go, "You Reap What You Sow". World powers have sowed instability, and now their crying about it. IMO.
        This was the synopsis of every class I had the semester I was a political science major.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Now the Migrants have filed a class action lawsuit against Trump and his administration for violating their Constituinal Rights!!! What f’ing American rights do these illegal thugs think they are entitled to? And how do they have time to even sue? Another liberal democratic **** show..
          If true this is crazy. So people so destitute in poverty who are trying to walk thousands of miles have lawyers with them starting law suits?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Check your 401K balance on Dec 31, 2016 and compare it to todays balance. Thsts all Trump!
            Listen up!

All good that happened so far since Trump took office was 100% because of Obama. All bad that has happened is 100% because of Trump.

When Obama took and was in office 100% of all bad that happened was the fault of Bush. All good for those 8 years was because of Obama

It's not hard!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Y'all know if you'd just ignore him, he'd eventually get bored and go away, but he's having too much fun with his pot-stirring antics so he's unfortunately still around screwing up about every thread he ever posts to...
              Starting to lean towards it may be better for folks to see what the base of the left & these tight mid terms really stand for & why this potus is campaigning so vigorously. With all his faults trump is the hardest working in my time anyway & really appreciate how he holds core values knowing the heat is coming.

It's important to see that those on the other side cannot even own up to the importance of a growing economy, with low unemployment & a strong stock market as not having ANY value. This attitude shows they simply do not get what the US patriot understands to her very fiber.

Why they want to see us turn into the very countries the immigrants are fleeing is mind boggling..."hey, as long as I'm not affected??"

How 50% of the population feels this way & wants pelosi / schumer back in control is baffling & the msm fuels it?? Not even THEY care about the numbers??

The govt will provide until tax payer money runs out & they are too ignorant to understand even the simplest details of how quickly this good economy can turn & wonder why all the sudden the gravy is gone. How'd that happen??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                Starting to lean towards it may be better for folks to see what the base of the left & these tight mid terms really stand for & why this potus is campaigning so vigorously. With all his faults trump is the hardest working in my time anyway & really appreciate how he holds core values knowing the heat is coming.

It's important to see that those on the other side cannot even own up to the importance of a growing economy, with low unemployment & a strong stock market as not having ANY value. This attitude shows they simply do not get what the US patriot understands to her very fiber.

Why they want to see us turn into the very countries the immigrants are fleeing is mind boggling..."hey, as long as I'm not affected??"

How 50% of the population feels this way & wants pelosi / schumer back in control is baffling & the msm fuels it?? Not even THEY care about the numbers??

The govt will provide until tax payer money runs out & they are too ignorant to understand even the simplest details of how quickly this good economy can turn & wonder why all the sudden the gravy is gone. How'd that happen??
                This is exactly why I engage in the debate more often than not. And yes that’s a **** shame they don’t care about the numbers.

Comment

The entire scope of leftist thinking absolutely baffles the **** outa me. The fact that human beings can be on that level troubles me and angers me at the same time. I'm all for letting people think what they want as long as it doesn't hinder my life but it's now going to affect our lives in a negative manner....and that I have issues with.
                  Last edited by kck; 11-02-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

That's spot on Paul!

Comment

[QUOTE=Artos;13754105]Starting to lean towards it may be better for folks to see what the base of the left & these tight mid terms really stand for & why this potus is campaigning so vigorously. With all his faults trump is the hardest working in my time anyway & really appreciate how he holds core values knowing the heat is coming.

The govt will provide until tax payer money runs out & they are too ignorant to understand even the simplest details of how quickly this good economy can turn & wonder why all the sudden the gravy is gone. How'd that happen??[/QUOTE]

Dang conservatives blew all the money!

My daughter even understands crap they don't. She said it's pretty obvious you can't just let everyone come over here LOL

Comment

Part of the problem is, a scary number of people think government funding is as simple as government just printing money when they need it. I know hard working, tax paying, successful adults that believe this.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Check your 401K balance on Dec 31, 2016 and compare it to todays balance. Thsts all Trump!
                          Same can be said for Obama vs Bush
                          Does that mean Obama was better for the country than Bush was?
                          Name the President(s) that ended their term with a lower DJIA than they began with.

If you're LEO is your livelihood dictated by the economy?

Comment

Originally posted by lordvader View Post
                            Not sure about this, but I read an article, a few weeks ago about the migrants coming to the U.S. In the article it talked about how many of these problems in these countries were a result of the United States interfering in that countries internal affairs/politics. And the years went by many of these countries have come to be what they are today. We can see this today with what happened in the Middle East. With U.S. and European intervention. Sometimes it is best to leave the monster in place than to exchange him for a devil. When a Country is destabilized it causes a lot of problems. people fleeing war, violence, and poverty. If Europeans and the U.S. do not want these migrant/refugees coming to there borders, than they should not be interfering in that Countries affairs. How does that go, "You Reap What You Sow". World powers have sowed instability, and now their crying about it. IMO.
                            This is EXACTLY what I was saying in the thread in ATC that got whacked. Regaen went into Central America in the 80s and turn the turnip truck upside down and here we are today.

MS-13 didn't the CIA create those gangsters?
                            Think not, look it up.
                            Arbenz, United Fruit Company and also Sandinistas are three starting points if you want to be educated.

Comment

So whats the latest on this?
                              Haven't heard anything about it since Voting Day
                              Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                Same can be said for Obama vs Bush
                                Does that mean Obama was better for the country than Bush was?
                                Name the President(s) that ended their term with a lower DJIA than they began with.

If you're LEO is your livelihood dictated by the economy?
                                More than you think apparently.

Do you even know how to look at things in a non slanted way?

Comment

Working...
                                X