No announcement yet.

Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boots on the ground in McAllen...reports are coming across the wire some will indeed be armed.

Heard on sat radio news a 4th caravan is getting ready to boogie north...we ain't in Kansas anymore. Not sure I wanna see the odds on this getting real.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Boots on the ground in McAllen...reports are coming across the wire some will indeed be armed.

Heard on sat radio news a 4th caravan is getting ready to boogie north...we ain't in Kansas anymore. Not sure I wanna see the odds on this getting real.
      Many are armed. The women and children are nothing but decoys. What is coming is a bunch of **** thugs

Comment

My parents said there were about 40-50 military vehicles rolling through Hallettsville around noon today...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
          My parents said there were about 40-50 military vehicles rolling through Hallettsville around noon today...
          Yeah...just barely getting going. While I'm at a loss trying to wrap my head around the magnitude of how this will shake down, I gotta hope this ends up being a military training exercise worthy of our tax dollars. Would rather see this than other war games played practicing to protect some pretend incident across the pond. Might be some lessons learned even if anticlimactic with the caravan??

Trying to find a hint of something positive out of all this somehow. I miss the border I grew up with.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
            Sending the military’s nice but I can’t help but with the restrictions put on them I think the money would be better spent hiring more BP agents and giving them the equipment they need to get the job done.

The biggest problem here isn’t even the caravan. It’s a Repub majority in Congress that should be busting their butts fixing our immigration laws. What’s the point in a majority that won’t do the job their base wants them to do?

This is why every single one of us needs to write our Congressman and Senator demanding they resolve this issue once and for all. If they don't, we will vote them out of office next election. Id they get enough of these request they won't be able to kick the can down the road anymore if they want to keep their job.

Comment

A big ol' ****storms a brewin'.

I have a bad feeling it's gonna get Western on the Southern border.

Comment

Our military people get paid anyway. They might as well be doing something instead of lounging around the barracks and dayroom watching TV at night.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Our military people get paid anyway. They might as well be doing something instead of lounging around the barracks and dayroom watching TV at night.
                  Former military are you?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah...just barely getting going. While I'm at a loss trying to wrap my head around the magnitude of how this will shake down, I gotta hope this ends up being a military training exercise worthy of our tax dollars. Would rather see this than other war games played practicing to protect some pretend incident across the pond. Might be some lessons learned even if anticlimactic with the caravan??

Trying to find a hint of something positive out of all this somehow. I miss the border I grew up with.
                    agreed....at the very least, something is being done & it has to start somewhere...may not be the best answer, but hopefully it gets the ball rolling in the right direction...

Comment

Sending the military’s nice but I can’t help but with the restrictions put on them I think the money would be better spent hiring more BP agents and giving them the equipment they need to get the job done.

The biggest problem here isn’t even the caravan. It’s a Repub majority in Congress that should be busting their butts fixing our immigration laws. What’s the point in a majority that won’t do the job their base wants them to do?
                      Which part would you fix first? I keep seeing a commercial about "immigration policy in our on image," or something to that effect. Everytime that guy comes on I actually mute him.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Dude...really?

You sound like Obama & his "defunding the military" because we don't use them BS....

Comment

Well...never thought I would a 1st rounder thats been on here since 2008...what'ya know.

Ol' boy is vying for the starting QB position.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                            Which part would you fix first?
                            Probably the part where they are released in America to await a hearing. But what I’d really love to see is legislation that denies benefits (welfare, disability,etc.) to all non-citizens. I know this is ultra conservative thinking but I don’t even believe legal residents should be eligible for these benefits. Only citizens should receive these services. I also believe that there should be a waiting period for people who become citizens before they become eligible as well.

Comment

I have to ask myself is this whole migration of armed thugs a way to force Trump to call their bluff and engage them in a fight? Knowing they can't win? The Dems are trying desperately to paint trump as anti-immigration. They want him to fail at all cost.

Comment

Probably the part where they are released in America to await a hearing. But what I’d really love to see is legislation that denies benefits (welfare, disability,etc.) to all non-citizens. I know this is ultra conservative thinking but I don’t even believe legal residents should be eligible for these benefits. Only citizens should receive these services. I also believe that there should be a waiting period for people who become citizens before they become eligible as well.
                                Then you should run....[emoji41]

Comment

Working...
                                X