Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    Seems like lots of good folks in the caravan.

A previously deported illegal alien who was convicted of attempted murder in the U.S. is just one of the 7,000 migrants traveling to the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      What did she say about the active pedophile in your family?

I dont think anybody here has said they are against immigrants or immigration, there is a difference between legal and not legal though. I would also place a large wager that criminals are in the group, and that women and children in the group are being assaulted.
      Of course there are criminals in that group just like I bet there are convicted felons on the green screen.
      Any group that large is bound to have bad apples.

I never said I want to let these 7k folks in.
      I'm saying that bringing armored to the teeth Apache helicopters to greet them at the border isn't a wise move.

That's all.

Send them back to wherever they came but don't shoot them with bullets or bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Of course there are criminals in that group just like I bet there are convicted felons on the green screen.
        Any group that large is bound to have bad apples.

I never said I want to let these 7k folks in.
        I'm saying that bringing armored to the teeth Apache helicopters to greet them at the border isn't a wise move.

That's all.

Send them back to wherever they came but don't shoot them with bullets or bombs.
        I think showing your guns as people that intend to invade your country is the only thing to do.

Send them back? Hell why should we foot the bill for their ride home. The walked here, let em walk back. Just dont let them in.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake
          Intellectual libs are not known for spelling correctly among other things. Remember the democrat congressman who asked if Guam would not flip over and turn upside down in the ocean if we moved all our troops over to one side. A brother from another mother comes to mind.
          Fist of all I’m definitely not a liberal. I spent eight years in the inf and deployed four times. I just think shooting people like suggested is stupid. As for the spelling I suppose I could have paid more attention since the grammar police are here. I don’t want them here and I’m Spanish and native.

Comment

My opinion is if they charge our borders and try to rip down our gates and force themselves into our country the the Military needs to use what ever means necessary to repeal the heathens advancement. If it ****** off the crying liberals of the world and the liberal UN so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by brandona View Post
              my opinion is if they charge our borders and try to rip down our gates and force themselves into our country the the military needs to use what ever means necessary to repeal the heathens advancement. If it ****** off the crying liberals of the world and the liberal un so be it.

amen!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                amen!!!!!
                I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                  Fist of all I’m definitely not a liberal. I spent eight years in the inf and deployed four times. I just think shooting people like suggested is stupid. As for the spelling I suppose I could have paid more attention since the grammar police are here. I don’t want them here and I’m Spanish and native.
                  Again you don't read very well. I never said shoot them. A show of force is not shooting people. It's showing them what COULD happen in hopes they turn tail and run. Thank you for your service anyway.

SSGT Pannell
                  2nd Platoon Co. B 3/8th Infantry 4th Inf.Div.
                  1967-1968 Republic of Vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by dirtymike View Post
                    i think showing your guns as people that intend to invade your country is the only thing to do.
                    Originally posted by brandona View Post
                    my opinion is if they charge our borders and try to rip down our gates and force themselves into our country the the military needs to use what ever means necessary to repeal the heathens advancement. If it ****** off the crying liberals of the world and the liberal un so be it.
                    Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    again you don't read very well. i never said shoot them. a show of force is not shooting people. It's showing them what could happen in hopes they turn tail and run. Thank you for your service anyway.

Ssgt pannell
                    2nd platoon co. B 3/8th infantry 4th inf.div.
                    1967-1968 republic of vietnam

Comment

Comment

Pretty sure our forefathers figured this one out for us.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224
                          Still just peaceful asylum seekers like a high school ?

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...y-authorities/
                          He'll just pass this off as usual. TDS is a mutha!

Comment

But but but they mean no harm and are just wanting a better way of life. Along with all the free stuff.

I'm pretty sure our intelligence service has embedded into this caravan and knows for certain there are plenty of bad hombres in amongst it.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              He'll just pass this off as usual. TDS is a mutha!
                              Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              But but but they mean no harm and are just wanting a better way of life. Along with all the free stuff.

I'm pretty sure our intelligence service has embedded into this caravan and knows for certain there are plenty of bad hombres in amongst it.

Y'all are scary as I don't know what.
                              Do you run in fear of your own shadows?

Columbine had a few bad actors.
                              So did Santa Fe.

I said before that out of 7k people you're bound to have some felons.
                              We have (admitted) felons posting on this site (do a search).
                              Of those 7k how many are single mothers with children under the age of 16?
                              Let them in. The men can be scrutinized a lil more.
                              But we don't need to stick a gun in the mouth of every person that presemts themselves at our border.
                              Calm down for crying out loud.

Even if they do alliw those 7k in how much will your taxes go up to support them?
                              What govt services will you be shorted because they got let in?
                              How will these 7k being let in affect your life?

Comment

I said before that out of 7k people you're bound to have some felons.
                                They are on a multi-country crime spree. With the end goal to literally invade a country.

I mean, why not ask the simple question - Why dont they just immigrate here legally?

The Latinos (and other immigrants I know that came here legally), absolutely do NOT support illegal immigration. Why would anybody support an illegal invasion?

Comment

Working...
                                X