how many more Millions$$$$$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many more Millions$$$$$$$

how many more millions of tax payer dollars are we going to have to pay for this B.S. Russian collusion investigation?

I think that Jeff Sessions was a plant from the start; just in case this guy (Trump) gets any traction: think about it; he hasn't done s#!+ since he has been in that office. well other than turning his authority over to some other ****** bag aka Rosenstein.... sounds kinda like that insurance policy to me.

what say y'all

Have you seen what the deficit is? And the breakdown? The fuel for air force one this month is more than what you are complaining about.

Comment

He was a prosecutor that everyone loved post 9/11. Maybe if we “sale alaska” like you proposed a couple days ago that can cover it.

Comment

My picks were Trey Gowdy or Jason Chaffetz.

Comment

How can Sessions be a “plant” if Trump appointed him?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Crabgrass, sandburrs, and dandelion's are plants and equally as useless as Sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Trump didn't know who Sessions was except for the fact that he supported him. at that time Trump was looking for anyone that had his back.

Sessions knew how the Donald thinks; made buddies with him all the time knowing (wishing) that the Donald would appoint him; after many meetings; the U.S. Attorney General.

in other words he B.S. his way into the position to derail the Trump agenda.

jmo.

Comment

Working...
              X