Collin County Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Deer

Anybody else that hunts in Collin county notice the deer aren't coming to to the feed now that the acorns have dropped?

No deer in Collin county, shhhh

Comment

I was just asking because i am going to be traveling through there and I heard there were a lot of oak trees on the sides of the road. Just trying to be cautious. guess i don't have to worry now that there are not in deer in Collin county!! SWEET

Comment

Hand corn. They will hit it always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          Hand corn. They will hit it always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Not always. I know where there is a couple hundred pounds of it at with zero deer hitting it for the last 2 weeks

Comment

Couple hundred pounds isn't hand corning an area, thats chumming! LOL

Comment

the deer are are moving good on the northeast side of the lake,seeing several huge bucks. we are on north side of the 380 bridge

Comment

not much moving at all at our place. my neighbor having much better movement than we are.

Comment

Oh good, another acorn thread.

Comment

If you want to see deer in Collin County you have to put one of those Moultrie feeders on your neighbor’s property and sneak over after dark with a flashlight. Might even getcha a 200”er that way.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                      No deer in Collin county, shhhh
                      Yup....or Rockwall county

Comment

Originally posted by PSE-Madman View Post
                        not much moving at all at our place. my neighbor having much better movement than we are.
                        Their moving now!

Comment

[QUOTE=Deathrow Jethro;13692540]Oh good, another acorn thread.
                          Im new to this form. im guessing by the comment you have seen a acorn post?lol

Comment

Originally posted by PSE-Madman View Post
                            They are starting to act a little crazy!!

Comment

Critters like acorns more than corn. Same results year after year

Had a couple of pigs come in this evening, nibbled on corn and then fanned out and started vacuuming up red and post oak acorns and left corn on the ground

Deer don't eat much corn here any time of the year

Comment

Working...
                              X