1st Leg LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    Just got busted upwind... This has definitely been one of the most frustrating beginnings to deer season that I have ever experienced.
    That's what you get for trying to wrestle with momma before you leave the house..that perfume must have rubbed off!

Comment

Slipped off about 10 with no other encounters. Baby girl said she wanted to go fishing before her kickball game so the Champion is hooked up and we are lake bound. I’m meeting William and the gang about 8am and we’ll be Sabinal bound. Stay tuned for fishing pics.

Disclaimer: Post frontal fall fishing is horrible but baby girl don’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that's a great pic!! Good luck! Get her some shiners and a cork. She'll catch fish!!

Comment

Good luck! Hope you have a great season!

Comment

Now your talking! I see trouble in your future, She's a cutie [emoji28]

Comment

Well, she beat up on Daddy pretty bad again! Caught 15-20 in a couple of hours and best 5 was around 25-27lbs. 7.5lber was big fish. Grass matts in 9-12 FOW on a 1 3/8oz 6th Sense Scrape Jig. Y’all think that little one was hungry?! He had that crankbait in his mouth and still ate my jig!

Comment

Great pics. That's a lucky little girl. Keep up the good work dad

Comment

Awesome pictures!

Comment

Man I miss Rayburn.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Great pics. That's a lucky little girl. Keep up the good work dad

[emoji115]

Comment

Well, she beat up on Daddy pretty bad again! Caught 15-20 in a couple of hours and best 5 was around 25-27lbs. 7.5lber was big fish. Grass matts in 9-12 FOW on a 1 3/8oz 6th Sense Scrape Jig. Y’all think that little one was hungry?! He had that crankbait in his mouth and still ate my jig!

Good stuff Red!

Comment

Jooger, your little girl gonna out fish and out hunt most everyone in y'alls neck of the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                            Jooger, your little girl gonna out fish and out hunt most everyone in y'alls neck of the woods.
                            She’s ate up with it! Her momma caught her asking Siri where she could hunt a turkey lol.

Comment

She’s ate up with it! Her momma caught her asking Siri where she could hunt a turkey lol.
                              That is priceless...

You doing a live hunt this weekend too?

Comment

That is awesome!!!! Enjoy it as you will blink and she will be a teenager before you know it! That’s not a bad thing, just different about every 15 minutes ��

Comment

Working...
                                X