Sharing my South Africa adventure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
    Not sure I had it hired it done and had a guy with me at all times. Except those special moments at night with the misses. That video is exclusive
    Great video Raypo. Thanks for sharing it wit the forum.

Limcroma Safaris is very fortunate to have their own in-house videographer. Henk Jacobs of BushBro Productions can capture your safari on HD video at a very reasonable price considering the high-quality production value he offers. You can view more of BushBro's work on YouTube and Vimeo if you are interested. Anyone hunting with Limcroma will have the option to have their safari filmed if they desire.... I had my last safari back in May of 2017 filmed by Henk's team, and I was very pleased with the results. Those memories will last a lifetime. Feel free to PM me for details. I would be happy to put anyone in touch with Henk who is interested in having their safari filmed.

Originally posted by djohnson View Post
    I hunted with Limcroma in 2013. If there's a better experience on the planet I'm listening but I doubt it.
    Could not agree more..! Limcroma is a first-class operation in every way, and the owner Hannes Els, is one of the most ethical, honest, and affable of a guy as you will every meet. I have done 5 safaris in various African destinations with Limcroma to date, and looking forward to safari #6 in the not to distant future.

Comment

Enjoyed the video! I bet the food was great!

Comment

Originally posted by Flint knapper View Post
        Enjoyed the video! I bet the food was great!
        Yeah it was. I booked another with them yesterday - buffalo and sable.

Comment

Outstanding!

I see I need to add a few animals for next time....

Limcroma is definitely on my list.

Comment

It was great to see the video and to have your family with you. Congads

Comment

Nice! on my to do list, really want a zebra rug.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                Outstanding!

I see I need to add a few animals for next time....

Limcroma is definitely on my list.
                Should be at the top [emoji16][emoji6][emoji16]

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great video! They must have made it in 4K HD or something, it's incredibly sharp.

Comment

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great video.. Hannes runs a top notch operation..
                      Not many African Outfitters take as good a care of a hunters trophy skins as Hannes and his team do and that's huge.. Nothing worse than improper raw skin handling IMO..
                      A lot of skins leave Africa ruined..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        Great video.. Hannes runs a top notch operation..
                        Not many African Outfitters take as good a care of a hunters trophy skins as Hannes and his team do and that's huge.. Nothing worse than improper raw skin handling IMO..
                        A lot of skins leave Africa ruined..
                        I am very glad you mentioned this... Trophy care after the animal is down is often taken for granted by hunters on their safaris, and in my opinion, the most overlooked component when selecting an outfitter. I should also mention that Limcroma now has their own in-house dip & pack facility that also does excellent work with full taxidermy, leather goods, curios, tanning and rugging. The company is called Trophy Pro SA www.trophyprosa.com and they do work for many outfitters all over RSA. Anyone looking for a reputable company doing quality work at very competitive pricing should contact them for their next safari.

Comment

Working...
                        X